Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

I live at Parsons Green in Fulham. Leaving today at 4pm to drive up to game.  

Watching game on Sunday at mine on sky with my dad whos coming down from leicester. welcome to join us.

The White Horse if the fookin business, I regularly stop off on the way home for a swing and a bit of scran in the summer.

The KP.

Off up the M1 about 3.00 ish....... :thumbup:

Zone 9, Chesham? Amersham, the Chilterns?......... :dunno:

Should come up to the KP with me, hardly any further...... :whistle:

I live in Zone 10 - if that exists - Aylesbury - and I'll be heading up with the M1 with my mate at about 4 today also! COYB!

Strange to think so many in this forum were in the same room as me tonight,,

What a night!

My flatmate was going to join me and I was superceded by a 'networking' night at his work:

Who gives a shit - what an evening!  Whoever first recommended the Stag (I've lost track) - thank you!  Terrific atmosphere, good ale, singing and (this is all too rarely seen these days) FREE sandwiches!

And to the lads from Sports Interactive, I WILL buy you that drink back one day.

Hahahahaaa what a night, I had to be on my best Behaviour because the bird behind the bar was appalled by my language a couple of weeks ago. When Nugent scored the goal I was behind the bar hugging her, she was loving it!!!!

Guest ttfn

I may have a spare ticket for today.

Have posted in this thread due to time constraints of people getting here from Leicester.

PM me for details