Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

Leicester bar in central London, brilliant. Will bear this place in mind for future televised Leicester games!

Beats having to asking various bar staff in Clapham to stick on the Leicester game whilst noone else in the place cares!

This is the thing, I hate being that awkward person asking for an obscure (ie not top 4 premier league side) game to be put on in a pub or bar with no sound, constantly fearing the channel will change for no apparent reason.

Leicester games are always on in there. Bar staff are nice and friendly. Food is ok - wouldn't go there on a date but exactly the kind of thing you want whilst watching the football (or pre-/post-match). Beer is ok. Always Leicester fans in there which makes it great. If the game is on tv then I don't go anywhere else these days. 

• 2 months later...

This is the thing, I hate being that awkward person asking for an obscure (ie not top 4 premier league side) game to be put on in a pub or bar with no sound, constantly fearing the channel will change for no apparent reason.

I hate that feeling!

Remember once a couple of years ago Forest home was on TV the same night as Real Madrid v Barca, was panicking for the first 30 minutes thinking someone will ask for it to be changed over. 

Luckily it never was!

Me and my four sons (all in their thirties) down at the Stag this Saturday.

In all seven of us (four season ticket holders) on a birthday weekend piss up in the town of my birth, egg chasers are on the box a well before the arsenal man city game. Should be a good day

First time at the stags head yesterday. Amazing, Londons own little Leicester!

Snap - I've just moved down to London as of last weekend for a new job... needless to say I was pleasantly surprised by the whole pub cheering when Nuge scored! Really felt like I was in a Leicester pub watching the game. Going to be heading up to the KP for the Sheffield Wednesday game, but I'll certainly be back at the Stag's for the Reading fixture!  lol

Edited by DanTheMan

I just found this newly created area of the forum. I looked through and could not see a thread for those of us who live in the capital, although I am sure that there is one in the main LCFC area as I have posted in it a few times about going to the Stag to watch the game.

Well, anyway, this seems to be a good place for us to let ourselves be known to each other and plan for the away days (at our home) in the capital and watch the home games (away) in the pub!

On that note, are we looking at the teams that go up from the Championship and go down from the Premiership and hoping for London teams to be in the top flight next season? I am not a big fan of either Palace or QPR but I do find myself hoping that Palace beat the drop and that QPR (this sickens me to say) go up via the playoffs so that I might get to more games in London next season. I haven't included Fulham in the above as they are well and truly buggered - which is a shame as I have never been to Craven Cottage.

Edited by Renart

Yeah hopefully Fulham and Palace stay up but I hope QPR don't come up!

Same though I've done Palace and QPR away, need to do the other Landan teams.

Might pop down to the stags head tomorrow night if I get a chance.

Same though I've done Palace and QPR away, need to do the other Landan teams.

Might pop down to the stags head tomorrow night if I get a chance.

I am actually going to be at the KP tomorrow for the first time this season! It is actually the first Leicester game I have been to since Millwall at the New Den (seems a long time ago now). I am up visiting my folks and so heading there with my brother and cousin. 

Guest ttfn

The "what will be different" thread has got me thinking that next year we're going to be on TV a lot. Not just on SKY but on European channels etc.

I don't know if any of you fine chaps and chapesses have been down to the Famous 3 Kings in West Ken but they show about 4 Premier League games every Saturday afternoon through a European satellite connection.

The "what will be different" thread has got me thinking that next year we're going to be on TV a lot. Not just on SKY but on European channels etc.

I don't know if any of you fine chaps and chapesses have been down to the Famous 3 Kings in West Ken but they show about 4 Premier League games every Saturday afternoon through a European satellite connection.

Do they still make you pay to get for Saturday 3pm games? that used to piss me right off, it's also where I saw us get relegated, and England vs Croatia, (the Wally with the brolly game), not a happy place for me. Edited by Captain Pancake Face

I've probably met some of you over a drink in the Stag's Head on a blurry Saturday afternoon.

It's a great little pub. The Burnley match was fantastic in there... The more City fans we can pack the place out with, the better. 

• 2 weeks later...