Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Can someone let me post in your main forum

Is Lamby still allowed on here now he's back on the other forum?

I flipping hope so.

Believe so.

Pretty sure it'll take much more than just being a bit annoying to get Mark to give someone a permanent ban.

You essentially have to be an outright Nazi.

Like an actual Nazi, not just MattP.

Believe so.

Pretty sure it'll take much more than just being a bit annoying to get Mark to give someone a permanent ban.

You essentially have to be an outright Nazi.

Like an actual Nazi, not just MattP.

Oh, I dunno, catch me on the wrong day......... :whistle:

How is it far? We had no obligation to give him advice - he's the one who decides not to heed any of it and act with volatility and hostility back to us. He's had countless chances to return any kindness (pre-Finnegan's hilarious post), but he's so selfish.

I know mate, but posting his picture, all the comments made about him etc. I did find Finnegan's post funny, but also harsh. Each to their own, most find it hilarious, others find it too far, nothing wrong with that.

I know mate, but posting his picture, all the comments made about him etc. I did find Finnegan's post funny, but also harsh. Each to their own, most find it hilarious, others find it too far, nothing wrong with that.

As bilo said, once the photo is up on the internet, it's there for everyone to take this piss with/out of. He put it up here himself, he lost all control over what could be done with it when he did so.

As bilo said, once the photo is up on the internet, it's there for everyone to take this piss with/out of. He put it up here himself, he lost all control over what could be done with it when he did so.

Fair enough, once the picture is up it's his fault, just find it fairly harsh overall myself.

That charlton totty who started the original lamby thread is a right slag !

I'll have to dig my old laptop out, bout a dozen videos of her strumming herself !

Game as **** (also fat as ****)

She was in my train carriage yesterday, I avoided her like wildfire

• 4 weeks later...

Archived