Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Loan Window open now ?

I think the Loan Window opened today (Thursday 7th Feb), as Millwall are reported to have signed a young striker from Arsenal ("to replace Chris Wood", apparently !) - can anyone confirm ? If so, do people think we'll try to sign anyone ? There were a few names linked in the January Window - perhaps NP might try to get some cover in now on loan (centre-back - depending on SSLs' & Whitbreads' likely return - and left-back, now Schlupps' cleaning boots in a training ground somewhere in Manchester ?).

Benitez is a complete tool.

Not playing Victor Moses is like us not playing Knocky.

Utterly ridiculous manager.

He's at the Africa Cup of Nations and I'm pretty sure he started most of their games under Benitez before he went. I don't like Benitez either but it's a bit harsh criticizing him for that plus Hazard, Mata and Oscar are all much better than Moses anyway

He's at the Africa Cup of Nations and I'm pretty sure he started most of their games under Benitez before he went. I don't like Benitez either but it's a bit harsh criticizing him for that plus Hazard, Mata and Oscar are all much better than Moses anyway

I agree Moses is pretty special and he gives Chelsea something else. However he is nowhere near Oscar or Mata. I'm still unconvinced by Hazard during his time in the prem. top quality player I m sure but just not convinced he's delivered yet.

Archived