Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukey Boi

The Harlem Shake at The KP

Have you seen the average waistline of a City supporter ? And yet you want to see hundreds of them performing this ?? You are a very sick man, sir, and should seek medical advice at your earliest possible convenience !!!!

I was hoping everyone would remain clothed to be honest lol

Out of order today couple of times spastics and hillsboro bradford.Bradford and Hillsboro were both live on TV and bradford was a picture of folk being burned alive on saturday tv.Appreciate some of the younger guys didnt see it but please be a bit more considered.

Out of order today couple of times spastics and hillsboro bradford.Bradford and Hillsboro were both live on TV and bradford was a picture of folk being burned alive on saturday tv.Appreciate some of the younger guys didnt see it but please be a bit more considered.

Eh?

Ill repeat to clarify the bradford fire was live on tv and as it developed the fire enveloped peopled sitting quietly on the terraces.saturday afternoon TV unfortunately.A lot had cleared out but the pictures were of people sitting in their seats being burnt alive.Hillsborough has had plenty of coverage. Not pleasant and if Peterborough and council have half a brain they will deal with it.Comments on here were that folk felt uncomfortable as a minimum I appreciate it was a long time ago but it happened

Ill repeat to clarify the bradford fire was live on tv and as it developed the fire enveloped peopled sitting quietly on the terraces.saturday afternoon TV unfortunately.A lot had cleared out but the pictures were of people sitting in their seats being burnt alive.Hillsborough has had plenty of coverage. Not pleasant and if Peterborough and council have half a brain they will deal with it.Comments on here were that folk felt uncomfortable as a minimum I appreciate it was a long time ago but it happened

What the.......

Obviously guys but probably the worst thing i have ever seen people pitched up for a footy match and sitting in their seats on fire.This is my last post but didnt think the spastcis comment was appropriate and a lot of joking about the situation in the end at boro,threads were started in all seriousness and I sympathise.I too have been to matches where my feet didnt touch the ground but in general we have moved forward.Safe standing sound goodTBF

Obviously guys but probably the worst thing i have ever seen people pitched up for a footy match and sitting in their seats on fire.This is my last post but didnt think the spastcis comment was appropriate and a lot of joking about the situation in the end at boro,threads were started in all seriousness and I sympathise.I too have been to matches where my feet didnt touch the ground but in general we have moved forward.Safe standing sound goodTBF

lol Either you are in the wrong thread, or you are high on something. What on earth has the Bradford fire got to do with a dance called the Harlem Shake?!?

dancing around like spastics was mentioned IN THIS THREAD and i commented that it was out of order along with some of the hillsboro/bradford references of other threads.

thats all

I apologise for upsetting your sensitive self with my innocuous use of the word spastic - I can see you've become so upset that you've forgotten how to form grammatically correct sentences so it must have really got to you.

Archived