Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Konchesky

I pay the wages of the check out person in Sainsburys, I don't jump up and down swearing at them, booing them when they don't scan quick enough and then tweet them afterwards to and tell them they are a c*** and shit at their job!

I used to work at a supermarket when I was 16 and I can assure you, if we did a bad job both management and customers let us know. I worked in a call centre while at uni doing customer service and people used to call me all manner of shit. I had to put up with it while being paid minimum wage so I'm pretty sure konchesky on tens of thousands a week should be able to cope without lashing out at fans.

I believe that he's a top left back. So good to be picked by England & Liverpool.

Don't let his move to Liverpool put blinkers on you, he is on the same level as Julian Dicks, Josemi, Antonio Nunez and Djimi Traore.

He got his move to Liverpool because Hodgson had him at Fulham and Liverpool needed a LB and was the easy solution.

I pay the wages of the check out person in Sainsburys, I don't jump up and down swearing at them, booing them when they don't scan quick enough and then tweet them afterwards to and tell them they are a c*** and shit at their job!

You should try it sometime, it works wonders on there scanning action !

I never knew you scan and keep two fingers free

He's gone ability wise. The fact only 3 goals have one from DeLaet's side in open play (one of those last night when Konchesky managed the impossible and failed to tackle Scannell having got ahead of him) shows the decline in his powers. He's often out of position and makes some terrible decisions.

I used to work at a supermarket when I was 16 and I can assure you, if we did a bad job both management and customers let us know. I worked in a call centre while at uni doing customer service and people used to call me all manner of shit. I had to put up with it while being paid minimum wage so I'm pretty sure konchesky on tens of thousands a week should be able to cope without lashing out at fans.

People in call centres deserve it, especially if they are doing the calling! ;)

Awful comments from him. Would support him being removed from the club at this point. He has no right to criticise supporters whatsoever. A proper spoken apology will just about make up for it but until he makes one I don't want to see him in a Leicester shirt again.

I'd support you being banned from the club. Just so you know, like.

Scape goat maybe, but there is no denying he is not the player he was last season. Last season he was Mr reliable, this season he has been one of our weaker players.

Also, never keen on players slagging off fans, it is a job to him, playing for Leicester, supporting them is my life.

He's frustrated and would perhaps be right to have doubts about our fans (although I have an even bigger problem with the silent majority than with the over-critical minority), but he must be careful.

He swore at a fan last season and left Liverpool shortly after his mother referred to their fans as 'Scouse scum' in an online defence of him.

Add to that the fact that he hasn't been at his best for much of this season - and while we can still hide behind the 'best defence in the league' tag, the four we've conceded in the last two games suggests that changes need to be made.

Yep completely agree Bettsy. Maybe, although a long shot of course, they were informed not to put too much effort in due to the league position?? Possibly I'm wrong of course.

It very much looked that way. I cant remember seeing a performance that contained such little effort.

If he's playing we'll he should keep his place. If not, then we should look to replace him either with a new player or Schlupp if he's ready. Simple as. That's also how it should be for everyone else in the side.

We looked really good when Schlupp was in side but understand he had a very poor game at Wolves and hasnt playedsince rather harsh

Archived