Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Konchesky

I will support him because he does try & I respect that, but his overall game is not up to standard of someone who is unquestionably our number 1 left back, with no cover which is a worry!

Last night exposed his weakness IMO. His decision to come across I can't explain, he should have had the confidence in Keane to deal with Scannell, he massively fuc ked up for their winner. When he is in possesion I'm never confident in his ability to play anything other than a sideways / back pass, & his crossing is ofen poor. Essentially he is an average Championship full back & certainly is not good enough for the Prem or even a team looking for automatic romotion. I am led to believe he is on massive wages for this division & if we manage to move him on in the summer it will be wonderful business.

I think that De Lait is only slightly better, but he is younger & may improve, & is not on huge wages, same with Moore.

Could not agree more mate, a very silly thing to do that could have alienated the majority because of the minority

Right comment at the wrong time. I think this season if one performance deserved a boo it was that one, but I still wouldn't personally.

Hate how spoilt our fans are at home, even away in-fact.

Going on twitter is just asking for trouble a game, if you are pissed off, annoyed and angry about losing, going on there and seeing a load of bellends taking a pop at you is just going to make things worse. Really don't see why players go on there.

Awful comments from him. Would support him being removed from the club at this point. He has no right to criticise supporters whatsoever. A proper spoken apology will just about make up for it but until he makes one I don't want to see him in a Leicester shirt again.

lol

Muppet

Are people are seriously wound up about his comments, or offended?

Deary me, how precious.

We pay his ludicrous wage and he thinks he can tell us how we can act? I wouldn't say I'm offended but the guy clearly needs to remind himself of the dynamics of our relationship. Until he shows some repect and apologises he has no place at the club imo.

We pay his ludicrous wage and he thinks he can tell us how we can act? I wouldn't say I'm offended but the guy clearly needs to remind himself of the dynamics of our relationship. Until he shows some repect and apologises he has no place at the club imo.

What is he apologising for exactly? Typing a few things on a social networking site that would only offend someone wearing a tampon?

Ok if he is sacked for it, we'd have to pay of the remainder of his contract so there is your wages argument shot down?

if you are so bothered about wages why are you even following football, part and parcel of the game regardless. Go and watch sunday league or something?

Fans dont run football clubs anymore, sky and Rich Owners like ours do, were not in the 80's anymore (!!)

I suggest sitting in a dark room with a damp towel over your head until you have calmed down

I pay the wages of the check out person in Sainsburys, I don't jump up and down swearing at them, booing them when they don't scan quick enough and then tweet them afterwards to and tell them they are a c*** and shit at their job!

I pay the wages of the check out person in Sainsburys, I don't jump up and down swearing at them, booing them when they don't scan quick enough and then tweet them afterwards to and tell them they are a c*** and shit at their job!

I did, I have to shop elsewhere now

Personally I would get rid in the summer. I think he's gone downhill massively this season and losing a little bit of pace really hasn't helped him.

I think if he were putting in performances of a similar standard in any other position then he would probably be struggling for a place. I think that his experience and a lack of any real challengers to his spot mean that he's got a fairly assured place in the team.

One point that I hadn't really considered until recently with regard to Schlupp is that he's at Manchester United not for their benefit (in terms of looking to sign him) but for our benefit. Manchester United don't need three weeks to make their mind up as to whether or not they'd like to sign someone yet he's still there and Pearson's very coy on the matter. As we know, Pearson thinks that Schlupp could be a left back but he hasn't come through the ranks in this position. Could it be that he's there for a second opinion? For some expert coaching by Manchester United academy staff?

As we know, we are building a close relationship with Manchester United and this could be part of it. We take your youngsters on loan (even ones like Lingard who we don't really want) and we give them some game time. The ones who can really make a difference we'll keep and it's mutually beneficial but the ones that we don't want we'll still give some opportunities as you're helping us out. The benefit for Manchester United is that they get a good luck at someone who is meant to be one of our brightest prospects and they get first refusal on him should they want it.

I just don't understand why we'd be willing to let him stay there for three weeks and miss games for us (even is that's just being back-up to Konchesky on the bench) unless there's some real benefit for us.

I think his legs are going and don't have too long left in them, I think he offers valuble experience for younger players so depending on his wages I'd keep him in the squad. I think people expect him to work wonders because he used to play in the Prem - I'd still think he's one of the better left backs in the Championship.

As for being annoyed at his Twitter comments: I agree with what others have said, since he was at fault for the goal and it was such a poor performance - not really the best time to say it. But makes me laugh all these fans that shout or tweet abuse then get their knickers in a twist and get all precious when it a player responds. I like the fact he sticks up for himself and doesn't come out with some generic apology - either say nothing or be honest.

Personally I would get rid in the summer. I think he's gone downhill massively this season and losing a little bit of pace really hasn't helped him.

I think if he were putting in performances of a similar standard in any other position then he would probably be struggling for a place. I think that his experience and a lack of any real challengers to his spot mean that he's got a fairly assured place in the team.

One point that I hadn't really considered until recently with regard to Schlupp is that he's at Manchester United not for their benefit (in terms of looking to sign him) but for our benefit. Manchester United don't need three weeks to make their mind up as to whether or not they'd like to sign someone yet he's still there and Pearson's very coy on the matter. As we know, Pearson thinks that Schlupp could be a left back but he hasn't come through the ranks in this position. Could it be that he's there for a second opinion? For some expert coaching by Manchester United academy staff?

As we know, we are building a close relationship with Manchester United and this could be part of it. We take your youngsters on loan (even ones like Lingard who we don't really want) and we give them some game time. The ones who can really make a difference we'll keep and it's mutually beneficial but the ones that we don't want we'll still give some opportunities as you're helping us out. The benefit for Manchester United is that they get a good luck at someone who is meant to be one of our brightest prospects and they get first refusal on him should they want it.

I just don't understand why we'd be willing to let him stay there for three weeks and miss games for us (even is that's just being back-up to Konchesky on the bench) unless there's some real benefit for us.

This is like the opposite of a conspiracy theory. I'm going to call it a prospiracy theory. I like it. :)

Awful comments from him. Would support him being removed from the club at this point. He has no right to criticise supporters whatsoever. A proper spoken apology will just about make up for it but until he makes one I don't want to see him in a Leicester shirt again.

Are you joking?

i don't really get what he wants though, everyone to cheer a loss, or nobody to complain? booing is just the same as sending a steak back in a restaurant because it's been cooked badly. it's hardly horrific and vitriolic is it. boooooooo.

Interesting idea. Very clever if it was the case. Now watch as Schlupp comes back as the new Evra (when Evra was good of course).

Archived