Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Worst 'full' debut ever?

I'm not one for attacking Dublin, just because I went to Rotherham away when he scored a sensational goal, one of the best live goals I've ever seen. I thank him for that!

Ryan Mcgivon Vs Sheffield Utd I think? On sky. Was an absolutely shocking performance and I was thinking who is this blonde muppet but we managed to sneak a 2-1 win. Think it was his debut lol.

Don't think it was his debut. And he had a decent game that day because he played centre half, which seemed like his natural position.

I'm not one for attacking Dublin, just because I went to Rotherham away when he scored a sensational goal, one of the best live goals I've ever seen. I thank him for that!

Don't think it was his debut. And he had a decent game that day because he played centre half, which seemed like his natural position.

Always felt that McGivern's natural position was probably 'substitute', myself.

Love Dion for the goal away at Charlton and any others he managed to bag for us but as the thread title suggests this is another accolade i'm putting his way

Yuki Abe v Cardiff was abysmal. He was only on for the last 10 minutes but was terrible. Luckily he picked up after that.

I remember the team wouldn't pass to him for ages, when they did the whole crowd cheered lol Then he lost the ball...

Wonder what Josh Low's debut was like?? Worst player I've ever seen for my beloved Foxes - missed Junior Lewis as it was a time during my Uni studies.

Trust me. Junior Lewis made Josh Low look like Pele. I defy anyone born after 1980 who has seen Junior Lewis play to not say he was comfortably the worst player they'd ever seen.

That man must have been wrist deep in Peter Taylor to get signed so many times by him.

You surely never played Cambridge? You're the wrong shape!!

ha,I know.The big man upfront.i did spend most of my days playing rugby,although I hate watching it.used to run 100m for the county,and after you have cleared up the cocoa you have just spat everywhere i will tell you I ran for the county at cross country too.Now as you have seen me you know those days are long gone but I was good at knocking people over.

Did Rob Ullathorne break his leg early on, on his debut? That's gotta go down as a bad one. Providing I didnt just make it up of course!

Yep, it was his debut at home to Wimbledon. Allegedly you could hear him scream from the Carling Stand upper, although I can't remember it in that much detail.

Mark Grew. First game of the season after promotion to the first division in 1983. 4-0 defeat against Notts County at Filbert Street. Beaten by shots from outside the area. Only played four more games before 'England's number one', aka Mark Wallington, returned

Archived