Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

blaming the fans .... again

doesn't matter how much i hated a manager, i would never want this club to lose.

All i will say is....

Np has done a far greater job than an ex england and lazio manager, on a fraction of a budget, and has transformed this club into one which was previously known for attracting journeymen into a team capable of competing at this level and challenging for the one above for the next 4-5 years at least.

How do you know it is a fraction of the budget payroll last season 27 million

Because Sir Pearson told him. If we finished 7th, the ****** still be saying what a great job hes doing.

He won league 1 DAMMIT !!! HE FINISHED 5TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!! Yawnnnnn. These ****** remind me of forest fans living in the past. Hes NOT a good manager. Dont beleive me ????

Go ask Hull City.

Here we go away, city lose. Stupid fans cant they stop following use and stop having a opinion. We are not allowed to question the MIGHTY Pearson.

Im so glad that when we lose on tuesday. I can finally chant PEARSON OUT !!!

You're a fvcking embarrassment and everything wrong with our support.

What because i dare to have a opinion ??? We finish 7th and your still be banging on about how great a manager he is. I pay my money just like you and if i dont think hes the right man. Im alould to voice my opinion.

I pay my money too and I'm allowed to voice my opinion, which is that you are an intolerable ****wit.

Because Sir Pearson told him. If we finished 7th, the ****** still be saying what a great job hes doing.

He won league 1 DAMMIT !!! HE FINISHED 5TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!! Yawnnnnn. These ****** remind me of forest fans living in the past. Hes NOT a good manager. Dont beleive me ????

Go ask Hull City.

Hull never wanted Pearson to leave.

DELUDED

A joke comment, wake up

I think he's Trolling mate. Unfortunately people have nothing better to do that make bullshit comments. Had he made a sensible argument why he thinks Pearson should go, then maybe different story. Maybe he'd prefer Sven "£30m wasted" Eriksson - who will wow the media and make him feel all warm inside.

If we lose on tuesday. You know theres gonna be a massive reaction. Pearson had enough time now and hes failing us.

I know what you mean. How come we haven't been promoted yet? There is 12 games left of the season and we still appear to be in the Championship! ****in' ell Pearson.

What because i dare to have a opinion ??? We finish 7th and your still be banging on about how great a manager he is. I pay my money just like you and if i dont think hes the right man. Im alould to voice my opinion.

Dare to have an opinion lol I've given him a bit of a slating this weekend but look at you, chirping up EVERY time we don't win.

What do you mean "finish 7th", we've not been out the top 6 in months?

Yes you dare to have an opinion, I dare to have one too - you're an embarrassment.

I was sat in C1 today and I have to say that the fans there were appalling. All made no noise, no singing, no clapping. Nothing.

The only time that any noise was made was when we scored. I went up to the game with the old man to see him and we sat there for a change.

The only noise was moaning.

The bloke I was next to tutted every time that I made any inclination of joining in a song.

**** 'em. He looked liked a toner salesman anyway.

We have a very steady manager in Pearson but does he excite? Not really and that's one of a few reasons why the atmosphere is dreadful at city games recently. Not saying I want him out, always think its really sad when anyone loses their job however time is ticking . . . .

We have a very steady manager in Pearson but does he excite? Not really and that's one of a few reasons why the atmosphere is dreadful at city games recently. Not saying I want him out, always think its really sad when anyone loses their job however time is ticking . . . .

Yes I will feel extremely sad when he gets the sack and walks away with a million in compensation for losing his job and our chance at promotion. :(

Archived