Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

blaming the fans .... again

Why when leicester play shite. Its the fans fault ? Fans are not going to be happy after the last 4 days. Hudds away we got cheated by NP. 4000 turned up and he put out a shite team. Wont admit his mistake with buying Vardy. Saturday we were awful. Wolves 2nd half we were cack. This happened on here under holloway. Tou had turds like babylon sticking up for him. When it was clear, that we were going down. The fans are allowed to question and show passion when the team are playing crap.

Why when leicester play shite. Its the fans fault ? Fans are not going to be happy after the last 4 days. Hudds away we got cheated by NP. 4000 turned up and he put out a shite team. Wont admit his mistake with buying Vardy. Saturday we were awful. Wolves 2nd half we were cack. This happened on here under holloway. Tou had turds like babylon sticking up for him. When it was clear, that we were going down. The fans are aloud to question and show passion when the team are playing crap.

I backed Holloway? lol

You need to pull your head out of your arse and realise there is a vast difference between moaning about a performance, and calling for the managers head when you were (at the time) still sat in second place in the league.

We are hardly playing crap we are 3rd in the league a bit of perspective please yes performances haven't been good recently albeit but we picked up 6/9 points not playing to our capability in either of those games which speaks volumes of what we can achieve as a team.

Why when leicester play shite. Its the fans fault ? Fans are not going to be happy after the last 4 days. Hudds away we got cheated by NP. 4000 turned up and he put out a shite team. Wont admit his mistake with buying Vardy. Saturday we were awful. Wolves 2nd half we were cack. This happened on here under holloway. Tou had turds like babylon sticking up for him. When it was clear, that we were going down. The fans are aloud to question and show passion when the team are playing crap.

Are you expecting him to say "Well, hands up, I bought Vardy and he's turned out to be shite, sorry folks" in an interview or something?

How is he supposed to admit it in your eyes?

Yes you did !!! I used to post as Ash17lcfc. You always stuck up for him. Watford away you did. Sheff wed home you said we re go to stoke and win or southampton would lose.

Errrr no I didn't you prat, I don't give a flying **** who you used to post as. The only comment I pretty much ever made about Holloway was that you could put almost any manager in the league as manager and we'd have gone down such was the negativity around the club at the time.

I was one of the few who didn't even want the cock to take over in the first place as I thought he was a joke.

Wake up! Can't you remember past the last two games!? We were playing some great stuff! Yesterday was a chance to play our bench warmers in a cup that is not our priority at the end of the day our first team has lost one game lately and you are having a hissey fit! Sort your self out!

our fans are awful, I'm sorry but is mainly the council house chavs with the Nike Tiempo hats on that shout absurd stuff at games, I heard last night

''Pearson out''

''If your watching on the telly your a cvnt''

i feel sorry for these people because they are the sapp of society a, and dont have an IQ of more than 10 b, and c they are shamful on the majority of fans we have that are decent.

I'm glad Konch tweeted that anyway, he's right!

I didn't boo. Why would you boo? Sure they were far from great, but they know that, Pearson will point that out to them loud and clear, and they'll try and work on their mistakes. All you do by booing from a narrow loss is make yourself look like a spoilt idiot. If they'd have had us 6-1, maybe. Still doesn't do anyone any favours.

Nigel isn't thinking "Oh no, the fans are booing, I'd better resign or change the entire squad for next game"

And the players aren't thinking "Fans are booing. Well they sure aren't a total bunch of spoilt dickheads"

Tommy huge chip on his shoulder G strikes again. If you went yesterday, i dont get how you couldnt boo then off.

Nothing to do with Chips, pal

So you booed did you?

Congrats on that, dont see how it can help the players, let your steam off elsewhere. We were terrible yesterday I saw it with my own eyes? But pearson out and boos? Afraid people like that dont have any brain cells

I never said Pearson out ... No one was chanting Pearson out. That performance deserve booing. The last 4 days have been poor for us. We should expect a performance against 2 poor sides. You cant hide and blame the fans for 2 shite performances. We re all city fans wanting the best for our club.

I never said Pearson out ... No one was chanting Pearson out. That performance deserve booing. The last 4 days have been poor for us. We should expect a performance against 2 poor sides. You cant hide and blame the fans for 2 shite performances. We re all city fans wanting the best for our club.

Who blamed the sodding fans?

We've been poor, get over it. We've been poor before and we'll be poor again. We aren't Barcelona.

Because that will help the team turn the form around won't it? Now they know they've got the full backing of the fans. Fvcking disgraceful.

Agree with this all day long. If you're having a bad day at work, the next thing you wanna hear isn't a load of boo's and jeers, is it? Don't bring up the "they earn shit loads of money though" argument, as that is also absolute bullshit.

Yeah, forget the 5 wins on the spin before that, two poor games and it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why when leicester play shite. Its the fans fault ? Fans are not going to be happy after the last 4 days. Hudds away we got cheated by NP. 4000 turned up and he put out a shite team. Wont admit his mistake with buying Vardy. Saturday we were awful. Wolves 2nd half we were cack. This happened on here under holloway. Tou had turds like babylon sticking up for him. When it was clear, that we were going down. The fans are allowed to question and show passion when the team are playing crap.

I do agree with the bit I've highlighted. I've always said that if you pay the money then you have the right to say what you think. The thing that frustrates me is when we lose/poor performance, people end up questioning players (rightly so) but others then say you can't say that about one of our players. If you get me.

Archived