Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

blaming the fans .... again

Name how booing comes under the word support!? Yes we were poor I'm not saying we weren't but taking into account were we are in the league our performances etc over the season do you not think after one league loss and a cup game (where only one of them games included our first team) is helpful to anyone ? And/or not idiotic in any way?

I never said booing is a term for support, obviously it isn't. All my point was/is, is that fans pay the £££ so they have the right to do/say what they think. Remember, that our players get paid thousands for playing two games a week (max) and they should try 100% every game, just as the fans should. It's a two way thing.

On a personal level, I have been frustrated with some performances/results this season, but I have never booed. I am just posting my opinion.

I could understand the boos last night, it wasn't good enough and I accept that.

But we have a section that boos players on to the pitch, which is frankly moronic. I wouldn't have a problem if the players picked up on that and slagged us off for it.

I never said Pearson out ... No one was chanting Pearson out. That performance deserve booing. The last 4 days have been poor for us. We should expect a performance against 2 poor sides. You cant hide and blame the fans for 2 shite performances. We re all city fans wanting the best for our club.

I don't know how you can say 2 shite performances. We were brilliant for the first 30mins at Peterborough. :whistle:

our fans are awful, I'm sorry but is mainly the council house chavs with the Nike Tiempo hats on that shout absurd stuff at games, I heard last night

''Pearson out''

''If your watching on the telly your a cvnt''

i feel sorry for these people because they are the sapp of society a, and dont have an IQ of more than 10 b, and c they are shamful on the majority of fans we have that are decent.

I'm glad Konch tweeted that anyway, he's right!

i dont live on a council estate but the fans have every right to boo at the end it was ****ing awful .. as for you i hope someone from a council estate confronts you i bet you dont say anything to them about there iq and are you a torie because you sound like one boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Are you expecting him to say "Well, hands up, I bought Vardy and he's turned out to be shite, sorry folks" in an interview or something?

How is he supposed to admit it in your eyes?

Erm by simply never playing him again ? It is now apparent to most people that Vardy is not going to make it at this level , if Pearson does not know that then he has no right to be a manager.

Erm by simply never playing him again ? It is now apparent to most people that Vardy is not going to make it at this level , if Pearson does not know that then he has no right to be a manager.

Pearson gets enough right that if he chooses to play Vardy, it proves conclusively that your opinion is wrong. If you can't accept that, you have no right to be a fan.

Pearson gets enough right that if he chooses to play Vardy, it proves conclusively that your opinion is wrong. If you can't accept that, you have no right to be a fan.

I

I will still be going down the city long after Pearson has gone he is transient the fans are not.. Are you saying that most peoples opinion on vardy ( that he is not going to make it at this level ) are all null and void because Pearson keeps playing him ? No sorry but time and our opinion will prove him wrong.

I

I will still be going down the city long after Pearson has gone he is transient the fans are not.. Are you saying that most peoples opinion on vardy ( that he is not going to make it at this level ) are all null and void because Pearson keeps playing him ? No sorry but time and our opinion will prove him wrong.

No, you're completely entitled to your opinion. It's just your comment 'If Pearson doesn't know that he has no right to be a manager.' was pretty stupid, which is why I parodied it.

And for the record I have serious reservations about JV, certainly this season. I think his confidence is too shot to come good this year. He might eventually, or he might never. But my opinion counts for nothing-it's down to NP. It appears he agrees-JV is now 4th or possibly 5th choice. However, there is a massive amount more than you or I can possibly know going on in that team and squad, so if NP disagrees with us, he's almost certainly right. It's not being up his bum, it's just common sense.

There is no point booing players .i had a very good idea about what starting eleven Pearson would put out, so I didn't waste any money fully expecting us to lose. footballers playing to empty stadiums hurts more than fans booing.

One thing people should take into account about the whole saga of cup games is that Pearson is no fool. He knows if he doesn't deliver this season, he walks or gets pushed. Why on earth should he want a distraction fron the league.he wasn't one bit interested in the cup match

No, you're completely entitled to your opinion. It's just your comment 'If Pearson doesn't know that he has no right to be a manager.' was pretty stupid, which is why I parodied it.

And for the record I have serious reservations about JV, certainly this season. I think his confidence is too shot to come good this year. He might eventually, or he might never. But my opinion counts for nothing-it's down to NP. It appears he agrees-JV is now 4th or possibly 5th choice. However, there is a massive amount more than you or I can possibly know going on in that team and squad, so if NP disagrees with us, he's almost certainly right. It's not being up his bum, it's just common sense.

I suppose it's a case of do you or don't you have blind faith in Pearson. He has undoubtedly turned the club round and I for one can't praise him enough for that but I am entitled to have the opinion that he does make some strange team selections and substitutes at times and that seems to be his achiles heel.

If we are using common sense then I and a hell of a lot of other supporters who have been watching football for over fifty know that Vardy is not going to make it5 at this level.

I suppose it's a case of do you or don't you have blind faith in Pearson. He has undoubtedly turned the club round and I for one can't praise him enough for that but I am entitled to have the opinion that he does make some strange team selections and substitutes at times and that seems to be his achiles heel.

If we are using common sense then I and a hell of a lot of other supporters who have been watching football for over fifty know that Vardy is not going to make it5 at this level.

This ain't a Vardy thread mate but I thought I'd reply anyway lol

I think Fleckney Mike has had this right long before I saw it... It's Vardy's first touch that isn't good enough at this level.

It's fine margins like these that make all the difference the further up the leagues you go.

His pace and finishing has him as a League 1 player IMO.

Personally i have no problem with a manager flelding a "weakened" side - that's squad rotation and you pick the games that you give a rest to your critical players - Man Utd do it all the time and only if it goes spectacularly wrong does SAF get criticised.

But he still get's criticised. They've won everything there is to win and he is a God to a United fan -but they still criticise team selection / tactics / signings if he gets them wrong.

What annoys me most about this forum is that NP is beyond all criticism and if you dare to have a view on a game / signing / tactic or attitude then you're rounded on and accused of wanting NP out by the sad sheep that can only say "back your team".

I back my team at the ground and don't agree with booing .... but can understand when others do. It would be nice to be able to have a view without the childish polarisation of camps when expressed.

If Tuesday wasn't good enough, it doesn't mean i'd rather have "Sven and his overpaid misfits" or I'm a "NP hater" .... just means that we weren't good enough and the limitations of our sub bench need addressing.

Rant over .... can we have a forum to discuss LCFC now and not a top trump competition who the loyalist fan is????

Personally i have no problem with a manager flelding a "weakened" side - that's squad rotation and you pick the games that you give a rest to your critical players - Man Utd do it all the time and only if it goes spectacularly wrong does SAF get criticised.

But he still get's criticised. They've won everything there is to win and he is a God to a United fan -but they still criticise team selection / tactics / signings if he gets them wrong.

What annoys me most about this forum is that NP is beyond all criticism and if you dare to have a view on a game / signing / tactic or attitude then you're rounded on and accused of wanting NP out by the sad sheep that can only say "back your team".

I back my team at the ground and don't agree with booing .... but can understand when others do. It would be nice to be able to have a view without the childish polarisation of camps when expressed.

If Tuesday wasn't good enough, it doesn't mean i'd rather have "Sven and his overpaid misfits" or I'm a "NP hater" .... just means that we weren't good enough and the limitations of our sub bench need addressing.

Rant over .... can we have a forum to discuss LCFC now and not a top trump competition who the loyalist fan is????

Who has been criticised for saying Tuesday wasn't good enough?

over fifty days?

Archived