Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

blaming the fans .... again

I haven't managed to get to many aways this season but if the standard of chants was as it was today then clearly I gave been missing much.

'We're Leicester City, we'll shit on your mums'

Can someone enlighten me as to what that's about? It wasn't just once, it was sung a dozen times by hundreds of people. Embarrassing.

This might be totally off topic now as i've only read the first 2 pages.. but, in regards to booing and the whole "if you're having a bad day at work, you wouldn't want to be booed..." etc. No, you wouldn't.But if you were not performing, someone would be having a word with you. Fans in a stadium can't exactly sit the team down and have this "word" with them, so i guess booing is the only way? I don't know, just putting it out there.

This might be totally off topic now as i've only read the first 2 pages.. but, in regards to booing and the whole "if you're having a bad day at work, you wouldn't want to be booed..." etc. No, you wouldn't.But if you were not performing, someone would be having a word with you. Fans in a stadium can't exactly sit the team down and have this "word" with them, so i guess booing is the only way? I don't know, just putting it out there.

That someone would be your superior, not the customer. A "manager", if you will.

I haven't managed to get to many aways this season but if the standard of chants was as it was today then clearly I gave been missing much.

Can someone enlighten me as to what that's about? It wasn't just once, it was sung a dozen times by hundreds of people. Embarrassing.

Haven't heard that at any aways this season.

Seems a very bizarre chant.

That someone would be your superior, not the customer. A "manager", if you will.

You'd still expect some sort of feedback from a customer, the customer would be paying for a service after all. You wouldn't expect a customer booing you, because that'd be a bit weird.

You'd still expect some sort of feedback from a customer, the customer would be paying for a service after all. You wouldn't expect a customer booing you, because that'd be a bit weird.

No, but it's a good point - the customer would complain ..... usually in a one to one situation that would involve a conversation - in football the only opportunity is to boo. I don't do it or agree with it. But i do follow the logic.

No, but it's a good point - the customer would complain ..... usually in a one to one situation that would involve a conversation - in football the only opportunity is to boo. I don't do it or agree with it. But i do follow the logic.

Same, i'm not a boo'er, but I sort of get it. I worked in retail for years and had some really unreasonable *****. I think most customers that do give you grief realise they won't get much of a response because ultimately as a member of staff, you value employment. The same logic could be applied to fans booing.

Same, i'm not a boo'er, but I sort of get it. I worked in retail for years and had some really unreasonable *****. I think most customers that do give you grief realise they won't get much of a response because ultimately as a member of staff, you value employment. The same logic could be applied to fans booing.

lol It would make working with the public much more entertaining if they did go into shops and restaurants and boo when they aren't happy .... Next time i get "sorry sir I haven't got these in a 36/34" (noone ever has) I'm just going to boo loudly!!!!

I never heard this either....

lol It would make working with the public much more entertaining if they did go into shops and restaurants and boo when they aren't happy .... Next time i get "sorry sir I haven't got these in a 36/34" (noone ever has) I'm just going to boo loudly!!!!

36/34?? There's always stuff in 34- it's bloody men's sizes they fall sadly short...

Here we go away, city lose. Stupid fans cant they stop following use and stop having a opinion. We are not allowed to question the MIGHTY Pearson.

Im so glad that when we lose on tuesday. I can finally chant PEARSON OUT !!!

doesn't matter how much i hated a manager, i would never want this club to lose.

All i will say is....

Np has done a far greater job than an ex england and lazio manager, on a fraction of a budget, and has transformed this club into one which was previously known for attracting journeymen into a team capable of competing at this level and challenging for the one above for the next 4-5 years at least.

Here we go away, city lose. Stupid fans cant they stop following use and stop having a opinion. We are not allowed to question the MIGHTY Pearson.

I think I miss you being an Arsenal fan.

You're a div, and you wouldn't be missed.

Wow. You want your own team to lose. And to think you call other people 'stupid fans'.

So, you 'hate' the man that has guided us to fifth place in the Championship (again). The only time we have come close to promotion back to the Premier League was in 2010. Who was the manager? Oh yeah, Nigel Pearson... I think you need to look at it all again. We are in fifth place. Ok, we didn't get a result at Ipswich but we are 'on course' or 'in the mix' still. The season isn't over, we arn't a midtable team fighting for survival, and we can still end up finishing anywhere in the top six (although I personally believe it will be in the Play Offs).

Of course, everyone in the World is entitled to their own opinion. Some of which I disagree with, but still respect. But I don't get how it would be constructive to sack our manager at this stage, when we are fifth, when he has rebuilt the team (again). There is no point in it at all!

I think you need to lighten up a bit. There are plenty more people in the World to hate, I don't think Pearson is one of them. Oh wait, shall we get rid of the manager who is the only manager to bring us success in recent years and go back to challening for 12th place in the league while we spend millions on overrated, overpaid players?

Yes because then the board will have to do something about it. I hate Pearson.

Look at where we've been in the last 10 years - we've been into the play-offs once and we're currently in the play-off spots with games in hand - who was the manager on both occasions? Pearson. Who was the manager when we won a first league title in 30 years? Pearson.

Your hatred of him is pathetic.

Yes because then the board will have to do something about it. I hate Pearson.

Many of our fans hated Martin O'neill.

Just imagine if the board had given into the fans and sacked him after the numerous demonstrations, the club wouldn't be where it is today.

At present i see no other manager, with a competent backroom staff, who would be willing to take over and would do a better job.

Archived