Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

blaming the fans .... again

Your an idiot... End of thread.

Why? Because his opinion is different to yours? Regardless of our season, the performance yesterday was very, very poor and if the people who spent their time and money attending the game want to boo, then let them. Can't see how it influences other people, like yourself.

Oh my god what happened here! This threat is like a bleeding pussy!

We were not very good last night...the fringe players who havent played all season werent great.

They scored an amazing free kick n caught us on the hop for the second.

We are out of the cup but have a week to prepare for the next game when...

A) Wood will probably be back

B) Drinkwater will play

C) Marshall might be back

Oh yeh n just in case no one noticed we are 3rd, not 23rd...

Booing after a game shows you're only thinking about yourself n dont give a flying fvuck about LCFC.

Why? Because his opinion is different to yours? Regardless of our season, the performance yesterday was very, very poor and if the people who spent their time and money attending the game want to boo, then let them. Can't see how it influences other people, like yourself.

Name how booing comes under the word support!? Yes we were poor I'm not saying we weren't but taking into account were we are in the league our performances etc over the season do you not think after one league loss and a cup game (where only one of them games included our first team) is helpful to anyone ? And/or not idiotic in any way?

I didn't go last night as it's too far midweek to arrive in time. I did go on Saturday and there wasn't any booing that I heard. That said, if I spend my hard earned on a match and NP sends out a weakened side that plays the way they did then I'd feel justified in booing all concerned. And I also think it is about the money they are on. After all, there is a standard that is expected from our team, both in terms of performance and attitude that was sadly lacking last night. If they were a Sunday park side that played badly then that's one thing, but when a professional side puts on a display of the level city did last night they can't feel hard done by if fans vent their frustration at the team. I happen to think that Konch should have stayed away from twitter last night, but maybe it highlights the gulf between football stars who are richly rewarded for their talents and the average punter who supports the platform they appear on.

@ Tedders - I'm far from being an idiot, so the thread doesn't need ending just because someone states a view that differs from someone else's, it's a forum of free speech after all.

I didn't go last night as it's too far midweek to arrive in time. I did go on Saturday and there wasn't any booing that I heard. That said, if I spend my hard earned on a match and NP sends out a weakened side that plays the way they did then I'd feel justified in booing all concerned. And I also think it is about the money they are on. After all, there is a standard that is expected from our team, both in terms of performance and attitude that was sadly lacking last night. If they were a Sunday park side that played badly then that's one thing, but when a professional side puts on a display of the level city did last night they can't feel hard done by if fans vent their frustration at the team. I happen to think that Konch should have stayed away from twitter last night, but maybe it highlights the gulf between football stars who are richly rewarded for their talents and the average punter who supports the platform they appear on.

@ Tedders - I'm far from being an idiot, so the thread doesn't need ending just because someone states a view that differs from someone else's, it's a forum of free speech after all.

Your allowed an opinion didnt say you weren't just open your eyes a bit ... what football team don't loose and have occasional bad games ?? If you don't want to waste money watching it spend it somewhere other than watching football cause it happens and as much as we dont like it, its the ups and downs of following a team. If we had been poor all season I could see why some fans are reacting the way they are all I'm saying is its a joke the way they are reacting considering the circumstances, as for the overpaid argument I'm not gonna get into that if you don't like it stop giving them your money. Simple.

Let's face it, most of you think you should be in the Premiership, which is understandable I suppose. I have a mate who's a Foxes fan and he's no different but before the first Cup match in Huddersfield I also spoke to quite a few of your fans and they had a very definite patronising tone to their voices when discussing things. I always think that's a bad sign but again, I can understand their attitude towards us to some extent. I did detect a degree of arrogance in there though which I think is uncalled for. I also know it's difficult when there's so much expectation to do well, to keep up beat when blips come along. We Huddersfield Town fans know that scenario as much as anybody. I have no doubt you have a team that is more than capable of gain automatic promotion this season so falling out amongst yourselves over certain performances does no one any good. Trying to remain positive and supporting your players and manager is definitely the best way forward. ;)

Agree with this all day long. If you're having a bad day at work, the next thing you wanna hear isn't a load of boo's and jeers, is it? Don't bring up the "they earn shit loads of money though" argument, as that is also absolute bullshit.

Maybe not as if I **** up in my job I don't need a reminder, as I care, maybe if i was in a career where I knew if my current boss had had enough of my **** ups someone else would take me on, on similar money. I wouldn't, just a thought. Certainly wouldn't let it get to me like Konchesky, afterall it's not the 1st time.

We were not very good last night...the fringe players who havent played all season werent great.

B) Drinkwater will play

Booing after a game shows you're only thinking about yourself n dont give a flying fvuck about LCFC.

When you say Marshall might be back, do you just mean in the team, being massively out of form, or do you mean the REAL one, that we had the pleasure of last year?

B) Drinkwater will play

Wood this Wood that, we can't rely on Wood all the time, we have 11 other players, who go out there and try and do a job, but fail. Wood got injured, injuries happen so we have to rely on Vardy and Waghorn, Vardy of whom started against P'Boro and put in another shit performance, Futacs was given a chance last night, and was also shit.

Drinkwater has been much better this season, but is still capable of putting in rubbish and weak performances.

While Marshall is nothing special, inconsistent Marshall is nothing to get excited about.

At the end of the day, even though these three will probably play in our next game, we still have to rely on a average bench.

Maybe not as if I **** up in my job I don't need a reminder, as I care, maybe if i was in a career where I knew if my current boss had had enough of my **** ups someone else would take me on, on similar money. I wouldn't, just a thought. Certainly wouldn't let it get to me like Konchesky, afterall it's not the 1st time.

When you say Marshall might be back, do you just mean in the team, being massively out of form, or do you mean the REAL one, that we had the pleasure of last year?

Can promise last years model but he works harder than gally or wellens did last night, he tracks back and tries to tackle people...you are right in infering his crossing n passing have been unexceptional this season.

When i say 'can' i obviously mean CANT...typo, apologies

Errrr no I didn't you prat, I don't give a flying **** who you used to post as. The only comment I pretty much ever made about Holloway was that you could put almost any manager in the league as manager and we'd have gone down such was the negativity around the club at the time.

I was one of the few who didn't even want the cock to take over in the first place as I thought he was a joke.

Don't use language like that

Wood this Wood that, we can't rely on Wood all the time, we have 11 other players, who go out there and try and do a job, but fail. Wood got injured, injuries happen so we have to rely on Vardy and Waghorn, Vardy of whom started against P'Boro and put in another shit performance, Futacs was given a chance last night, and was also shit.

Drinkwater has been much better this season, but is still capable of putting in rubbish and weak performances.

While Marshall is nothing special, inconsistent Marshall is nothing to get excited about.

At the end of the day, even though these three will probably play in our next game, we still have to rely on a average bench.

Wow having 11 OTHER players as well as wood would be magic! So you dont like Wood Marshall or Drinkwater? If only we'd signed Van Persie, Ronaldo n Xavi!

Let's face it, most of you think you should be in the Premiership, which is understandable I suppose. I have a mate who's a Foxes fan and he's no different but before the first Cup match in Huddersfield I also spoke to quite a few of your fans and they had a very definite patronising tone to their voices when discussing things. I always think that's a bad sign but again, I can understand their attitude towards us to some extent. I did detect a degree of arrogance in there though which I think is uncalled for. I also know it's difficult when there's so much expectation to do well, to keep up beat when blips come along. We Huddersfield Town fans know that scenario as much as anybody. I have no doubt you have a team that is more than capable of gain automatic promotion this season so falling out amongst yourselves over certain performances does no one any good. Trying to remain positive and supporting your players and manager is definitely the best way forward. ;)

how dare you come on here stringing sentances together and putting your view point across in a sensible way!

Tommy huge chip on his shoulder G strikes again. If you went yesterday, i dont get how you couldnt boo then off.

I went yesterday and i didn't boo. Why would I? what makes it so essential that i'd have to boo?

As always, the team put in a shift - cant complain about the effort.

Most of the team didn't perform to their potential..it.happens, but on average this season most have in most of the games.....do you perform 100% of the time to 100% capability ion all that you do?

A number of changes to give players a run out/opportunity to shine/rest key players for the league...wow!! outrageous!!

Wow having 11 OTHER players as well as wood would be magic! So you dont like Wood Marshall or Drinkwater? If only we'd signed Van Persie, Ronaldo n Xavi!

I wish people would stop banging on about Wood, we have other players.

Drinkwater is just as key, as Wood is to our team.

Marshall I like him, but big expectations were put on his shoulders this season, and he has failed to deliver, far too inconsistent.

Archived