Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

Display Units

Have a few figurines, Enchantica Dragons, Anime characters etc., that are quite nice to look at and worth a few pennies but I'm looking for somewhere that sells decent glass panel display units at reasonable prices.

Anyone here know of a decent store in Leicester or online shop ?

I collect 1:76 diecast buses. I had that cabinet that is listed above, but ended up getting rid of it. It was alright, but wasn't deep enough for my buses, and the shelves actually ended up bending slightly.

Brought a new cabinet from Argos. Had it over a year now, love it... http://www.argos.co....er/6134183.html

It actually wasn't £169.99 when I got it (I got it for just over £100). But it is very good, stable and I love it really.

I wouldn't touch Argos furniture with a bargepole. Flimsy shit that will fall apart in weeks.

Probably that's down to the way you put it together !

You're supposed to use allen keys and screwdrivers , not barge poles.

;)

The price tag clearly says £120.

Which one? The prices are taken from the current market prices. Some goods are new bought straight from the manufacturers. Where can you get a brand new bed with mattress for under £100? Seen them advertised on TV at £499 which they say is half price. The money goes to a charity which can't be bad. There are TV's from £10-£45. TV cabinets at £20. Three piece suites £150. Refurbished Washing machines £160 Electric cookers £195.

There may be some things more than I would pay but the majority of the stuff is reasonably priced..

Which one? The prices are taken from the current market prices. Some goods are new bought straight from the manufacturers. Where can you get a brand new bed with mattress for under £100? Seen them advertised on TV at £499 which they say is half price. The money goes to a charity which can't be bad. There are TV's from £10-£45. TV cabinets at £20. Three piece suites £150. Refurbished Washing machines £160 Electric cookers £195.

There may be some things more than I would pay but the majority of the stuff is reasonably priced..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUALITY-Single-Deep-Quilt-3ft-Divan-Bed-And-Mattress-Cheapest-On-Ebay-/150899221453?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Beds&hash=item23224b63cd&_uhb=1

Archived