Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Watch Dogs

Debating if to get this on the PC or PS4? Anyone else in the same position?

Yeah I'm in the same position. Want to get a PS4 next year after I get my GCSES out of the way but, really want to play Watch Dogs this year. My laptop isn't extremely powerful enough for gaming but, it can easily run most PC games so I suppose it can run this game . Probably will pick up the PC version for now as it cheaper than the 360 version and there will be a great potential for the modding community to create some great mods. When I get a PS4, it'll be cheaper and if I like it on PC I shall pick it up on the next gen system.

It has potential, I think it might end up being similar to L.A Noire the novelty wears off quickly, but when I do pick up a PS4 this will probably be the first on my list.

L.A. Noire was one of its kind - hyped to death before the release and fell so flat so quickly. It had no replay value whatsoever and your "freedom" to roam was strictly confined.

Nothing like Watch Dogs and there will be plenty of add-ons and multiplayer modes to keep the community going for ages.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vclor_watch-dogs-ps4-1080p-2_videogames

Keeps the resolution on my ipad, but not on my android tablet. There’s lots of leaked gameplay videos about and some of them are awful resolutions but not this.

Looks incredible. Imo, people are daft not to buy a ps4 for this. Lighting effects look even better than infamous, and that's not exactly shabby.

Only 8 days to go!

If the Route 66 sign is visible on Adams St., and Lou Mitchell's can be found on Jackson Boulevard then it'll get 10s from me!

From what I've seen, everything is pretty much as it is for real - will make playing this all the more better having been to the city. Great place it is too.

Watched a 10 minute gameplay video earlier, well 5 minutes of it. :yawn:

I'll keep an open mind see what's what, see what reviews and feedback is like, always best way to go with new games that could go either way and this is obviously one of them.

Some people in here have already decided it's going to be brilliant as always though. 

I'll keep an open mind see what's what, see what reviews and feedback is like, always best way to go with new games that could go either way and this is obviously one of them.

Some people in here have already decided it's going to be brilliant as always though.

THIEF REBOOT IS AWESOME OKAY?!

I know it's awesome because I waited for it for ages and I can't face admitting it was a let down.

You Can pick it up for £35 on PS4 from Play-Asia, an £44 from Tesco at the moment. This game is a game for gamers, it's not going to be the pick up and play like a FIFA or something like that.

And how in the blue fck have you come to that conclusion before you've played it, or it's even been reviewed, by anyone. 

Archived