Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Watch Dogs

Release day for this = PS4 buying time.

I'm not bothering with even attempting to buy the console this year. Amazon have now said they won't guarantee a console until after Christmas on pre-orders made from now on.

You're better off waiting for hardware and software issues to be sorted anyway. Buying a launch console is a massive gamble.

• 4 months later...

It's difficult to judge from videos simply because the quality is not the same. For example Metal Gear Ground Zeros is more impressive on my tv screen than any video on YouTube or whatever.

It will be good. It's on my hitlist. As is the last if us, ps4 release in the summer. Then Dark Souls 2, it's only a matter of time...!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you dont hack peoples game, then you wont be hacked. The system learns your playstyle .

I'd be really scared and also annoyed if I would get hacked on a regular basis whilst playing through the main mission. I think it would distract me too much - a disturbing thought, really.

Hopefully, Ubisoft only allow accessing other people's game - and not access on other consoles. lol

£55 on PS4 and £25 on PC

Price wise its chaper on the PC but with the PS4 you get an hour extra gameplay and If you complete it or its not your cup of tea you can trade it 

PC its digital so you cant trade it 

£55 on PS4 and £25 on PC

Price wise its chaper on the PC but with the PS4 you get an hour extra gameplay and If you complete it or its not your cup of tea you can trade it 

PC its digital so you cant trade it 

ive got a copy pre ordered at Amazon back from December for £42. 

Archived