Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
desertfox86

Will it ever be easy being a leicester fan?

The closest I've known it to being 'easy' were the O'Neill years, and not for the entirety of that period. We were bobbins up until the 2-0 home defeat against Sheffield United and people ended up on the pitch and lobbing their season tickets, if we'd reacted differently to that game then O'Neill wouldn't have lasted the season.

Regular top 10 finishes and European football followed, but fans still wanted more and we nearly lost O'Neill twice before he headed off to Celtic. It's been more or less a shower of unrelenting shit since then and this season has been as good as it has been for a long time.

Rather than this nonsense...

Isn't ANYONE actually pretty pissed off that we are now off the pace?

We've had a cracking chance here to push on and get top two.

Is everyone really so accepting of this blip.

I know we don't have any choice, and it's not over.. But seriously, everyone seems so accepting of this poor run of late...

Little bewildering.. It's almost as if 'being a true fan' means not being able to question, in the eyes of many.

You really aren't glass half full man are you Col, you're more of a 'glass! Glass! I don't want a fvcking glass, half empty or otherwise, I want a golden jewel encrusted goblet, filled with the finest champagne, and if it doesn't grant me eternal life them I'm going to be very pissed off!!!'

If you look for negatives you will find them, I prefer to look at the positives and there are more of them this season than there has been for a long time.

We had a dip before we came out of it with 5 straight wins, the second time we had done that this season. We have the players and quality to do that again, but even if we don't we will more likely than not get the playoffs, which last season was all everyone wanted, but now it is not good enough.

Yes we lost a couple of games, but changes have been made, Kane is a decent addition, and maybe more will come, but I would rather see us build a team gradually than try and force it.

Have a little faith and it will be rewarded, look for negatives and that is all you will find.

You really aren't glass half full man are you Col, you're more of a 'glass! Glass! I don't want a fvcking glass, half empty or otherwise, I want a golden jewel encrusted goblet, filled with the finest champagne, and if it doesn't grant me eternal life them I'm going to be very pissed off!!!'

If you look for negatives you will find them, I prefer to look at the positives and there are more of them this season than there has been for a long time.

We had a dip before we came out of it with 5 straight wins, the second time we had done that this season. We have the players and quality to do that again, but even if we don't we will more likely than not get the playoffs, which last season was all everyone wanted, but now it is not good enough.

Yes we lost a couple of games, but changes have been made, Kane is a decent addition, and maybe more will come, but I would rather see us build a team gradually than try and force it.

Have a little faith and it will be rewarded, look for negatives and that is all you will find.

Or you can be blindly positive and try to shoot down anyone who is looking for pluses and also minuses...

Which is all I'm doing.

I'm not a negative person, just pondering over questions.

:thumbup:

Have you changed your name btw?

Or you can be blindly positive and try to shoot down anyone who is looking for pluses and also minuses...

Which is all I'm doing.

I'm not a negative person, just pondering over questions.

:thumbup:

Have you changed your name btw?

It is not blind positivity though, there is genuinely lots to be positive about, apart from a few frustrating losses against weak teams, this season really has exceeded most people's expectations. We are building a very good team, and it should, in theory, only get better. I am not going to get upset if we don't go up this season, I won't call for Pearson's head, because next season we will be stronger.

It is not blind positivity though, there is genuinely lots to be positive about, apart from a few frustrating losses against weak teams, this season really has exceeded most people's expectations. We are building a very good team, and it should, in theory, only get better. I am not going to get upset if we don't go up this season, I won't call for Pearson's head, because next season we will be stronger.

Which if you read my post earlier is exactly what I've said...

I just wanna look at how we can improve also.

Rather than coming out with nonsense like 'we're doomed'!! If you catch me.

Which if you read my post earlier is exactly what I've said...

I just wanna look at how we can improve also.

Rather than coming out with nonsense like 'we're doomed'!! If you catch me.

The doomed stuff was in response to Peterborough Fox's post, as he has that as his signature along with a picture of the Scottish one from dad's army whose catchphrase it is.

I was trying to add a little levity to this forum, but once again it got sucked out.

The doomed stuff was in response to Peterborough Fox's post, as he has that as his signature along with a picture of the Scottish one from dad's army whose catchphrase it is.

I was trying to add a little levity to this forum, but once again it got sucked out.

Don't be mardy.. Ok ill laugh at, sorry with ya...

lol lol

Rather than this nonsense...

Isn't ANYONE actually pretty pissed off that we are now off the pace?

We've had a cracking chance here to push on and get top two.

Is everyone really so accepting of this blip.

I know we don't have any choice, and it's not over.. But seriously, everyone seems so accepting of this poor run of late...

Little bewildering.. It's almost as if 'being a true fan' means not being able to question, in the eyes of many.

Perhaps those "accepting it" didn't actually expect us to be some kind of invincibles Arsenal team sweeping aside all before us.

Perhaps those "accepting it" know that form comes and goes and don't really need to over analyse every dip or start pressing the panic button.

This league is incredibly unpredictable, look at the other results yesterday. Managers you were bigging up days previously in Bruce and Holloway lost, and in Hulls case lost badly.

They are now one loss away from losing two on the trot like Pearson had done when you were questioning his performance here.

If poor form continues more people will start to worry, but a couple of games for the majority is clearly too early to be doing so... Especially when every team around us has fluctuated massively all year.

Perhaps those "accepting it" didn't actually expect us to be some kind of invincibles Arsenal team sweeping aside all before us.

Perhaps those "accepting it" know that form comes and goes and don't really need to over analyse every dip or start pressing the panic button.

This league is incredibly unpredictable, look at the other results yesterday. Managers you were bigging up days previously in Bruce and Holloway lost, and in Hulls case lost badly.

They are now one loss away from losing two on the trot like Pearson had done when you were questioning his performance here.

If poor form continues more people will start to worry, but a couple of games for the majority is clearly too early to be doing so... Especially when every team around us has fluctuated massively all year.

There you go again... 'Bigging up'....

Such provocative language... lol

I stated that I felt Bruce had done a good job at Hull, which he has. The fact he lost yesterday dont make me change that opinion.

You agreed with me...

I also feel Pearson has done a good job at City.. But recently we've dropped off... Which is concerning if we want to make autos.

But if posters didn't this forum would be pointless and boring and just think how stressed some would get

:doh:

It's already boring and pointless, people on here are incapable of actually having any sort of meaningful discussion, it is just the same people repeating the same points over and over again, and if you disagree with it they just repeat it using more words.

It's already boring and pointless, people on here are incapable of actually having any sort of meaningful discussion, it is just the same people repeating the same points over and over again, and if you disagree with it they just repeat it using more words.

You have noticed lol

The best ones come on hear giving large then post any streams for a home match !!!

You have noticed lol

The best ones come on hear giving large then post any streams for a home match !!!

It's why I post more in general chat than on here, it's the same thing really just with more varied topics to belligerently post about, although almost all end up as a slanging match between left vs right.

We did not need to be an arsenal just a Cardiff or a Watford. simple enough ?

Archived