Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

AJ Styles is fantastic but because of the way the WWE is, he's not going to be a realistic champion if thats the plan.

He's just too small. When he got in the ring with Reigns he looked like a midget.

Sadly you could be right. I don't think WWE will use him the same way that TNA, ROH and NJPW did. But he can still go at 38 and if WWE doesn't give him the world title, they should at least make him the US or IC champion.

Sadly you could be right. I don't think WWE will use him the same way that TNA, ROH and NJPW did. But he can still go at 38 and if WWE doesn't give him the world title, they should at least make him the US or IC champion.

Hopefully they introduce the Bullet Club sooner rather than later. Have AJ be the main man in that although to be honest, with the PG thing I dont see how they'll make a significant impact.

Hopefully they introduce the Bullet Club sooner rather than later. Have AJ be the main man in that although to be honest, with the PG thing I dont see how they'll make a significant impact.

They are rumored to be going to NXT and be renamed the Balor Club. So I'd assume Finn Balor will be their leader, just like he was in Japan. With regards to AJ, let him go solo on the main roster.

I am expecting him to be mitb fodder in the summer. Will have good matches against other mid carders maybe get an ic/us title run but not much else. Although I hope to be proven wrong.

He wont get the Heavyweight title, and whilst being a big fan of his, I do not have an issue with that. I cannot see WWE putting him on top with the likes of Cena, HHH, Orton, Reigns, Ambrose, Lesnar all below.

He will, however, get the IC or US title at some point. The titles mean literally nothing and if someone like Kalisto (who I do enjoy watching) can win it there is no reason they will no give AJ one. Whilst the title will still mean v little, the WWE will know that they will be able to give guaranteed quality title matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mee-9

Anyone got any predictions for WM or thoughts on it?

I'm buzzing for the Hell In A Cell! Fancy Shane to do it!

There has to be a massive twist to that match, like a big return (maybe Cena) or some sort of outside involvement to help Shane win and I think it's a safe bet that Shane's going off/through the cell at some point.

Quite a poor card in all honesty.

Shane needs to win though, would love it if the Balor/Bullet Club debut and make an impact in one of the two main matches.

Guest Mee-9

Quite a poor card in all honesty.

Shane needs to win though, would love it if the Balor/Bullet Club debut and make an impact in one of the two main matches.

I would love Shane to win it, the Authority are so boring now it's unreal. They peaked with the Seth Rollins stuff a year or two back. 

The dream would be Vince tries to open the cell door, gets in. All you hear is the glass shatter, down walks Stone Cold, runs down to the ring. Stunners Undertaker and Vince. 

Looking forward to Lesnar vs Ambrose too. The Wyatt's are bound to get involved, I reckon Funk and Foley will get involved too possibly after the segments on the past Raws. 

Predicting wins for: 

Reigns - New Title

Shane O'Mac

Ambrose

Sami Zayn - New IC Title

Sasha Banks - New Divas Title

AJ Styles

The New Day

Team Total Divas

Kalisto

Strowman (In The Battle Royal) 

Usos. 

What a fantastic show. One of the best PPV for a little no time.

Highlights for me were the Diva title match (it's cliche but there really does seem to be a revolution of the division. Charlotte and Sasha Banks are incredible), Shane O'Mac being an absolute lunatic and to be fair, HHH vs Reigns was excellent despite the obvious outcome.

Just quickly, it gets a real bad rap, but TNA Impact is starting to really improve. The weekly show on Challenge every Sunday has been consistently good since it switched Networks in the states.

Well worth watching.

What a fantastic show. One of the best PPV for a little no time.

Highlights for me were the Diva title match (it's cliche but there really does seem to be a revolution of the division. Charlotte and Sasha Banks are incredible), Shane O'Mac being an absolute lunatic and to be fair, HHH vs Reigns was excellent despite the obvious outcome.

Just quickly, it gets a real bad rap, but TNA Impact is starting to really improve. The weekly show on Challenge every Sunday has been consistently good since it switched Networks in the states.

Well worth watching.

What you been smoking boy?

It was bloody dreadful, some of the worst booking you'll ever see.

Women's Triple Threat & Intercontinental Championship ladder match were the only matches that delivered.

What you been smoking boy?

It was bloody dreadful, some of the worst booking you'll ever see.

Women's Triple Threat & Intercontinental Championship ladder match were the only matches that delivered.

Jeez you're so boring, if you don't like it don't bloody watch it, not everything is catered to the gimps that critique everything to death on the Internet, some matches were good and some weren't, overall the show was pretty solid though, sounds like you'd be better off just watching TNA or some other glorified indy promotion.

Archived