Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Reigns was winning anyway IMO. Guess they'll go the same way but might not have the same impact. Rumours are they've called Cena back for Monday. Harsh on him tbf, needs some time off.

Expect Sheamus will cash in within the next couple of months.

Jesus.

How can watching that 6 foot 8 or whatever bloke hit the deck like a complete tart after Rooney brushed his cheek be remotely entertaining?

I think you need to read your reply. How is any of that not funny? (Funny = entertainment in my book)

I think you need to read your reply. How is any of that not funny? (Funny = entertainment in my book)

I think there may be an age gap here.

I don't think any adult really finds that funny. It's a bit weird and massively cringeworthy.

I think there may be an age gap here.

I don't think any adult really finds that funny. It's a bit weird and massively cringeworthy.

This is exactly what I thought. Anyone 16+ who really, like seriously finds this remotely funny/entertaining needs to get out more.

Uneducated. lol

Because educated people like to sit and watch rowdy, fake actors prance around in their undies goading the crowd until 3am.

Terribly uneducated.

Imagine not being able to appreciate the athletic ability of the individuals involved. What they do is literally terrific, and if you can't see that yes, you are uneducated.

If you don't appreciate it because it is 'fake', like 99% of things you ever have or ever will watch, then you are a special case

And the time is immaterial, their are 100s of websites you can watch the footage at any time you please.

Return when you have any valid points worth reading, cheers

Terribly uneducated.

Imagine not being able to appreciate the athletic ability of the individuals involved. What they do is literally terrific, and if you can't see that yes, you are uneducated.

If you don't appreciate it because it is 'fake', like 99% of things you ever have or ever will watch, then you are a special case

And the time is immaterial, their are 100s of websites you can watch the footage at any time you please.

Return when you have any valid points worth reading, cheers

Who said I didn't recognise that? Where about did my posts insinuate that pal?

Just because there are hundreds of places to watch it, doesn't mean it isn't shit. You can watch a lot of things from a lot of places.

When you have some valid points, come see me.

Archived