Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Jeez you're so boring, if you don't like it don't bloody watch it, not everything is catered to the gimps that critique everything to death on the Internet, some matches were good and some weren't, overall the show was pretty solid though, sounds like you'd be better off just watching TNA or some other glorified indy promotion.

If you thought that was good last night you need your head testing.

I watch every PPV because I like to see what happens, I praise what's good and criticise what's bad like any normal fan should do.

Unfortunately last night was mostly full of bad.

Shane jumped off the Cell...big wow, if he wasn't going to win, why bring him back?

If you thought that was good last night you need your head testing.

I watch every PPV because I like to see what happens, I praise what's good and criticise what's bad like any normal fan should do.

Unfortunately last night was mostly full of bad.

Shane jumped off the Cell...big wow, if he wasn't going to win, why bring him back?

was never going to get raw....but smackdown  :claudio:

Why does anyone still watch this stuff?

It peaked in the late 90s/early 00s. The fact that they bring back the legends for cameo appearances in W32 says it all. None of the current best are anywhere near as good as Mankind, Michaels, Rock, Benoit, Angle, Stone Cold, etc. It's a poor show these days. Noone even seems good on a mic, it's that bad.

It was a mixed show. Good matches and moments but a lot of bizarre/disappointing results. Kind of felt like nothing changed when you want to feel a bit of a new buzz after Mania. And it dragged on waaaaay too long. Let's see where they go tonight.

was never going to get raw....but smackdown  :claudio:

I'd love to see a Brand split but the roster has been depleted by injuries, they'll probably end up pushing Big Show or Ryback because the roster is too thin.

What you been smoking boy?

It was bloody dreadful, some of the worst booking you'll ever see.

Women's Triple Threat & Intercontinental Championship ladder match were the only matches that delivered.

I think thats incredibly harsh but you're entitled to your opinion obv.

The triple threat and the ladder match were the highlights but I didnt have a problem with the rest of the show at all (Andre the Giant battle royal excepted).

AJ vs Jericho was decent in its own right, New Day vs LON was perfectly entertaining, Ambrose vs Lesnar was decent mid card fill and the Hell in the Cell match was as you'd expect but entertaining none the less.

Obviously if you stack it against bygone era it doesnt compare, but for a PG show (which is what they are now unfortunately), I dont think you'd get much better.

A criticism I would have is if you're sticking with PG, dont book street fights or Hell in the Cell matches.

Without blood and extreme use of dangerous weapons, those matches cant really breath.

But whatevs yeah?

I think thats incredibly harsh but you're entitled to your opinion obv.

The triple threat and the ladder match were the highlights but I didnt have a problem with the rest of the show at all (Andre the Giant battle royal excepted).

AJ vs Jericho was decent in its own right, New Day vs LON was perfectly entertaining, Ambrose vs Lesnar was decent mid card fill and the Hell in the Cell match was as you'd expect but entertaining none the less.

Obviously if you stack it against bygone era it doesnt compare, but for a PG show (which is what they are now unfortunately), I dont think you'd get much better.

A criticism I would have is if you're sticking with PG, dont book street fights or Hell in the Cell matches.

Without blood and extreme use of dangerous weapons, those matches cant really breath.

But whatevs yeah?

The rest of the card was forgettable, AJ vs Jericho was average and I really don't understand AJ not winning. New Day vs LON was more about the aftermath segment. Shane vs Taker was so slow, they did some cool spots to get the crowd amped but I wouldn't class it as a good match, something needs to come from the result, if nothing happens then Shane came back for no reason.

Ambrose vs Lesnar was one of the most disappointing matches I've ever seen, it was meant to be a street fight; however they just used Kendo Sticks & Chairs, plus the match was unexpectedly short. Ambrose vs Owens was way better than that, you'd expect to see more weapons in a street fight than a last man standing match.

Guest Mee-9

The best parts of the show were the segments with Austin, Foley, HBK, The Rock and Cena in. Which shows you how poor some of the matches were.

AJ Styles vs Jericho, Women's title match and the ladder match were probably the exceptions to that.

The Lesnar vs Ambrose street fight was appauling. 

The rest of the card was forgettable, AJ vs Jericho was average and I really don't understand AJ not winning. New Day vs LON was more about the aftermath segment. Shane vs Taker was so slow, they did some cool spots to get the crowd amped but I wouldn't class it as a good match, something needs to come from the result, if nothing happens then Shane came back for no reason.

Ambrose vs Lesnar was one of the most disappointing matches I've ever seen, it was meant to be a street fight; however they just used Kendo Sticks & Chairs, plus the match was unexpectedly short. Ambrose vs Owens was way better than that, you'd expect to see more weapons in a street fight than a last man standing match.

I agree on the street fight aspect as I mentioned, the PG decision hurts these matches so are a little pointless.

AJ and Jericho are 2-2 at the minute so a deciding match will follow.

Shane's role isnt finished i'm sure. They wouldnt bring someone like that back for nothing.

Guest Mee-9

I agree on the street fight aspect as I mentioned, the PG decision hurts these matches so are a little pointless.

AJ and Jericho are 2-2 at the minute so a deciding match will follow.

Shane's role isnt finished i'm sure. They wouldnt bring someone like that back for nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Shane carry on at the WWE culminating in a survivors series match, 5 on 5 for the control of Raw.

The authority need to go, something fresh needs to come in. 

WWE haven't taken long to give AJ Styles a world title shot. As much as I really want him to win it, Reigns will inevitably bury him.

I thought it was a good WM was great to see Zack Ryder win the IC would never had expected that 

And then he lost it to the Miz on Raw.

WWE haven't taken long to give AJ Styles a world title shot. As much as I really want him to win it, Reigns will inevitably bury him.

That seemed a bit of an odd way to go with the IC title. We'll see what happens.

Regards AJ and Reigns, are they finally gonna turn Reigns heel?

Yes he did

That seemed a bit of an odd way to go with the IC title. We'll see what happens.

Regards AJ and Reigns, are they finally gonna turn Reigns heel?

Reigns is much better as a heel in my opinion. I can't understand how he's supposed to be the most popular face of WWE when he literally has no charisma. Compare him to those that had plenty of it (Cena, Austin, Rock and Hogan) and you'll know what I mean.

Guest Mee-9

Reigns is much better as a heel in my opinion. I can't understand how he's supposed to be the most popular face of WWE when he literally has no charisma. Compare him to those that had plenty of it (Cena, Austin, Rock and Hogan) and you'll know what I mean.

I thought he started to show signs of becoming a bit of a heel on Monday night bragging about him being the man and all that.

AJ Styles must be loving life, debut at the Rumble then becomes No. 1 contendor the night after KOmania.

Anyone follow NXT by the way? Buzzing for Enzo and Cass!

I thought he started to show signs of becoming a bit of a heel on Monday night bragging about him being the man and all that.

AJ Styles must be loving life, debut at the Rumble then becomes No. 1 contendor the night after KOmania.

Anyone follow NXT by the way? Buzzing for Enzo and Cass!

Got tickets for their show in plymouth.

Cant wait!

• 1 month later...

Archived