Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Oh dear, Adster has one on him about wrestling. Weird he has so much passion disparaging something that he hates. He could just, you know, not care.

I stopped watching a while ago, I raced through HIAC but that's about it. Looking forward to the Rumble, though at this rate I doubt I'll recognise most. If Raw was just a three hour spot for The New Day I might watch it. Fantastic group.

Who said I didn't recognise that? Where about did my posts insinuate that pal?

Just because there are hundreds of places to watch it, doesn't mean it isn't shit. You can watch a lot of things from a lot of places.

When you have some valid points, come see me.

Your points were:

Rowdy actors

Until 3 am

Actors are no where near as highly trained as them. They are athletes, incredible ones at that.

And my point about where you watch it simply shows it is not at the unsociable hours you claim.

Your two uneducated points have been rendered just that, uneducated.

If you have a hate for wrestling that's cool, the vast majority of people don't like it, which they're entitled to. But dislike it for a genuine reason, the two you've given are just invalid

They need to abandon trying to get Reigns over. The lack of crowd reaction when he won the belt was kind of embarrassing.

Turn him heel or just leave it.

There are some in NXT that would really benefit coming through.

The PG thing really isnt helping them.

They need to abandon trying to get Reigns over. The lack of crowd reaction when he won the belt was kind of embarrassing.

Turn him heel or just leave it.

There are some in NXT that would really benefit coming through.

The PG thing really isnt helping them.

Agree in part to this I am sort of seeing him in a similar position to the rock was in, in his early days. Forced down the throats of the fans fans don't like it and turn on him. He needs to be heel on his own for a while and by that I mean not in a stable but give him a manager to learn from who can talk like a heyman a Coulter hell even bring back Jimmy hart or Jim cornett to learn from promo wise. Develop his persona. Then eventually the fans will get behind him and boom they get the next star they want.

Agree in part to this I am sort of seeing him in a similar position to the rock was in, in his early days. Forced down the throats of the fans fans don't like it and turn on him. He needs to be heel on his own for a while and by that I mean not in a stable but give him a manager to learn from who can talk like a heyman a Coulter hell even bring back Jimmy hart or Jim cornett to learn from promo wise. Develop his persona. Then eventually the fans will get behind him and boom they get the next star they want.

Although having said all that, the crowd seemed with him on Raw. Then again they had The Authority, Sheamus and Rusev to boo.

Although having said all that, the crowd seemed with him on Raw. Then again they had The Authority, Sheamus and Rusev to boo.

Don't get me wrong he is over to a degree I have been to house shows where he is massively over with 90% of the crowd. However given the right guidance he could be over with 99% at least. What we also have to remember compared to ambrose and Rollins he is still massively green and still has a lot to learn. He could of learnt a few things off of them regarding crowd reaction etc but they had never been in the wwe main roster before either so there was really no one in the shield that had the experience to help guide them. Best example is evolution you had flair and hhh helping Orton and batista. He will get there he has the look and can (given the right opponent) have an excellent match it's just gonna take time.

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoyed most of TLC except for rusev v ryback. TLC match was surprisingly good considering it was sheamus v reigns but they had a real good match. Ladder match was what you expected except kalisto is a crazy man for doing his finisher off the top of a ladder through another one. The ending was fantastic made reigns look like a star

TLC last night was the first PPV i've watched for years.

I really enjoyed it, fair enough the Diva's match/Rusev and Ryback was a bit poor, but it was decent.

Nice to see Ric Flair's still making a tit of himself. Woo. 

• 1 month later...

Going on a night out tonight dressed as Mick Foley, Cactus jack version. Sock down the pants with a smiley face drawn on it. 

My mates going as mankind, we've sharpied a mask on his face. He has a 9'oclock lecture tomorrow, permanent marker, what a lad. 

Just need our dude love. 

Archived