Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

All depends on booking mate, if Ambrose was booked well then it wouldn't hinder him.

You can say the same for the Intercontinental Championship needing Owens, Owens having the title now creates interest. US belt only needs Cena for open challenges, as I said if Ambrose for example was booked well then fans will be invested in his reign, after all he is popular, fans are begging for the likes of Ambrose & Cesaro to get title shots.

All people bang on about is people being booked well, Ambrose is getting buried because he lost a couple of matches, Cena never helps get anyone over, Ziggler, Ambrose, Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Owens, Rollins, Neville should be in the main event. People seem to forget that in matches there has to be a winner and a loser, not every loss is someone getting booked badly, the real problem is there's too much TV time, too many matches and no jobbers anymore.

Oh yeah, but the booking won't change. Which is why it's best for Cena to have it. They're awful at having midcard champions, Cena adding relevance to it while putting over people coming up just helps it. Only solution I see is them merging the two titles, but they'd still probably **** that up. I wouldn't be sure about that tbh, Owens will fizzle because of it most likely. At least with the more only watch RAW kinda crowd.

They just need better booking, so they can work a better programme.

Cena will put guys over yet what happens to those guys? Look at three opponents he faced, Neville & Stardust currently going at it in a pointless feud. Cesaro looked to be on a crest of a wave, yet on Smackdown he lost to Big Slow & he wasn't even on the NOC card.

Owens fingers crossed will be a good Champ, finish off with Ryback then move onto better things. Fans will be invested because Owens is popular, you know you're doing something right when you're a heel yet get cheered. If it all leads to Owens vs Zayn then I'll be very happy.

They just need better booking, so they can work a better programme.

Cena will put guys over yet what happens to those guys? Look at three opponents he faced, Neville & Stardust currently going at it in a pointless feud. Cesaro looked to be on a crest of a wave, yet on Smackdown he lost to Big Slow & he wasn't even on the NOC card.

Owens fingers crossed will be a good Champ, finish off with Ryback then move onto better things. Fans will be invested because Owens is popular, you know you're doing something right when you're a heel yet get cheered. If it all leads to Owens vs Zayn then I'll be very happy.

Your three examples are wrestlers who will probably never make the main event anyway, maybe Rhodes if he drops the silly gimmick. I wouldn't bet on it tbh, plenty better than Owens have failed to do anything with that, being cheered as a heel isn't a good thing either.

Your three examples are wrestlers who will probably never make the main event anyway, maybe Rhodes if he drops the silly gimmick. I wouldn't bet on it tbh, plenty better than Owens have failed to do anything with that, being cheered as a heel isn't a good thing either.

Cody has been in the WWE for ages, doubt he will make it now.

Owens has the skills to make the Intercontinental Championship relevant again. Ryback sucks on mic & sucks in the ring, Owens is the opposite. Get Owens working a programme with Cesaro or Neville for example, they may lack mic skills but you will be guaranteed 4/5 star matches. I'd rather see that happen than the likes of Ryback, Big Slow & Miz piss about over it.

Cody has been in the WWE for ages, doubt he will make it now.

Owens has the skills to make the Intercontinental Championship relevant again. Ryback sucks on mic & sucks in the ring, Owens is the opposite. Get Owens working a programme with Cesaro or Neville for example, they may lack mic skills but you will be guaranteed 4/5 star matches. I'd rather see that happen than the likes of Ryback, Big Slow & Miz piss about over it.

Cody is still quite young, there's always a chance and Cesaro probably could tbh, but they don't seem overly keen on pushing him. I'm still baffled as to why they broke him up with Hero to have him go solo and do absolutely nothing with him. I don't think Neville will be able to break away from that vile accent he has unfortunately, he's much more suited as the showreel midcarder anyway. Not a huge fan of Owens, but I'd love to see him and Ambrose feud.

So happy we are getting Lesnar v Taker over and done with at HIAC, really didn't want to see Brock wasted at Mania. Give Taker a 20 minute match with Sting and have them both retire after. Both live in Texas, let them do their farewells the next night on Raw, perfect.

Daniel Bryan still hasn't been cleared apparently to wrestle, very strange, maybe WWE are keeping him off TV until Rumbleseason and have him come out of nowhere and win the Rumble?

After a very boring night at work I have changed my WM 32 card.

Main Event - The Rock v Brock Lesnar

Roman Reigns © v Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Championship

Undertaker v Sting

HHH v Seth Rollins -'Authority v Vince McMahon

John Cena © v Dean Ambrose © - Champion vs Champion match, U.S. Championship/Intercontinental Championship

Bray Wyatt v Randy Orton

Big Show v Kane - Loser Retires (hopefully)

Paige v Charlotte - Divas Title

Dudley Boyz v The Hardy Boyz - Tag Titles (Tables and Ladders match)

Pre Show Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

Would be a disgusting match though pretty inevitable down the line mind, but the tease of HHH vs Rock last mania was too blatant.

Hmm I don't know, has potential, Rock performed well in his two matches with Punk and was decent in his second match with Cena.

I would like to see Rock v HHH though, Rock has never wrestled HHH in a singles match at WrestleMania, would complete the set for him as well really. Glad Rousey won't be involved, would hate to see them in a mixed tag. HHH's entrances should never have Stephanie in them at Mania. Texas though, HBK more than likely gets involved? History of screwing Rock over v HHH.

Always tough to get everyone involved, when, where and how would you take the title off Rollins?

Hmm I don't know, has potential, Rock performed well in his two matches with Punk and was decent in his second match with Cena.

I would like to see Rock v HHH though, Rock has never wrestled HHH in a singles match at WrestleMania, would complete the set for him as well really. Glad Rousey won't be involved, would hate to see them in a mixed tag. HHH's entrances should never have Stephanie in them at Mania. Texas though, HBK more than likely gets involved? History of screwing Rock over v HHH.

Always tough to get everyone involved, when, where and how would you take the title off Rollins?

Wasn't the second one the one where there was 10 finishers in the match? it was pretty desperate stuff. Idk about HBK screwing anyone, him being the guest ref who superkicks both is probably more likely. As for Rollins idk, I guess a Sheamus cash in to get it over and done with, then Sheamus becomes the authority poster boy champion and Rollins turns face? There's such a lack of face talent to take it off him really, Reigns is the only one that springs to mind that is credible in his current booking position or of course, Cena.

HHH v Seth Rollins

Bray Wyatt v Randy Orton

Paige v Charlotte - Divas Title

Can see all of those happening sooner.

Surely we are destined for Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins.

Can't see them giving Daniel Bryan much more of a chance, they seem far too worried about his injury problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't suppose anyone's going to see X-Pac at LCW tomorrow night in Enderby are they? 

Doubt anyone will know but was wondering if it'll be possible to buy on the door as I'm not 100% me and a few mates will be going yet. I'd presume so but you never know.

Archived