Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bolly1988owls

Extra Allocation

Aye in the cup games if a team wants 4,875 (15%) then we must give them it but in the league it's 3,200 most.

I know it's not a million miles away but 3,200 to a team in the play-offs when you're near the bottom is fantastic. You lot and Leeds have far too good support for this league.

Unfortunately there are season ticket holders in the extra seats you would get with any larger allocation so the club won't move them except for a. Cup game as mentioned. Take no notice of the idiots having a go always pleased to see you lot, great support everywhere you go. There will be plenty of spaces in the home end as long as you can sit on your hands and keep quiet.

Hello Foxy Friends, just wondering what is the possibility of your club giving us Wednesdayites an extra allocation at the KP next week, we sold out already 3200.

Having a good season keep it up, deserve to go up.

No chance mate, that's the full away end. Nice one on selling out. Bloody hell, we may get some atmosphere at the KP Stadium for once!

Won't happen sadly, 3,200 is the absolute maximum but delighted to hear someone other than Leeds will be filling it - for the first time in about two years, literally.

When was the last side then? Any idea? Was Man City two years ago? Is that who you're thinking of? Can't think of anyone since then myself (edit did Swindon sell out?_

yeah sure, because people who post their views on an internet forum have a place in the Leicester boardroom and stop bragging. looks like you wont be beating the 4,000 we took to you then.

According to the Wednesday forum we were quiet as well.

If the people that run our club had a brain they would give the wednesday fans more tickets. Leicester fans will never fill the ground anyway so why cant the club accomodate a bigger away following? other clubs do this for us.And it is more revenue.

agree

If the people that run our club had a brain they would give the wednesday fans more tickets. Leicester fans will never fill the ground anyway so why cant the club accomodate a bigger away following? other clubs do this for us.And it is more revenue.

Perhaps if it was in accordance with the rules...

Our fans dont need to be given a reason to moan. Could you imagine the uproar if a few season ticket holders had to move to acommdate more wednesday fans lol

Unfortunately there are season ticket holders in the extra seats you would get with any larger allocation so the club won't move them except for a. Cup game as mentioned. Take no notice of the idiots having a go always pleased to see you lot, great support everywhere you go. There will be plenty of spaces in the home end as long as you can sit on your hands and keep quiet.

See below

When was the last side then? Any idea? Was Man City two years ago? Is that who you're thinking of? Can't think of anyone since then myself (edit did Swindon sell out?_

Swindon did sell out I think, in the league I am fairly certain Leeds were the last side to sell out, remembrance fixture wasn't it?

Why should we give them more tickets? It's a league club most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The only time we've allocated more tickets was Sheffield United the season they went up and that was only the Pukka Pie netting being moved and the netting being on N Block side.

Some clubs can give more tickets due to the stands they allocate for travelling fans.

If you don't ****ing bounce then you're a blade is always good from the Wednesday lot makes the ground shake lol

Archived