Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kendo_1988

sick to death

Im a cock? Cant see how you think that from my post. Im a leicester city supporter so i support my team whether they are shit or not. If that makes me a cock, then damn it im a cock! Thank you, goodnight, much love

Some people "support" in a blinkered sense. Others care enough to criticise when they see things going wrong. If you've got a problem with it you don't have to read the criticism. But it's part of every game, especially on bad days. and it's never been absent in the 56 years I've been watching so you're just dreaming if you expect an end to it.

Some people "support" in a blinkered sense. Others care enough to criticise when they see things going wrong. If you've got a problem with it you don't have to read the criticism. But it's part of every game, especially on bad days. and it's never been absent in the 56 years I've been watching so you're just dreaming if you expect an end to it.

:thumbup:

I dont know about you lot but i am getting absolutly sick of us losing a few games and people boo and want the manager out. What has pearson ever done wrong? We won league one, made the playoffs and are looking to make them again. Cant we just get behind the lads and realise that booing is bound to have a negative effect!

everybody has the right to their opinion...doesn't work the way you want it and never will..now excuse me im listening to micheal jackson's heal the world...make this a better place

NP can improve a few things but i said a year or to ago i would quite happily take a few years like the Little years, just making the POs and seeing what happens. Minimum was making the POS this season, no we're not great at the moment especially away but we will improve

Best manager we've had in years

10% of people who criticise after a defeat do it constructively and that's fine, 90% of them

however are knee jerk jerks who love overreacting, or opposing fans.

Spot on! Unfortunately mate this is foxestalk - home of the irrational, over reacting fan.

Thank God some people do criticise the team, because if every thread consisted of people simply repeating the mantra that 'all is well' it'd be the blandest forum on the planet.

We haven't lived up to the expectations of most neutrals this season. The manager has made some pretty indisputable errors, his post-match comments have at times been bordering on the unprofessional and he has rarely taken the initiative - picking the same line-up and playing precisely the same tactics after every win.

Okay, overall he has had a positive part to play in our club's history, but I don't know what sort of forum, nor what sort of fan of a promotion-chasing club, would sit back after one point from three away games, against three bottom-end of the table teams, and refuse to admit that the manager has to do better. Or wish to discuss how he might go about it.

4 seasons, 1 promotion, 1 play-off place, 3rd season complete rebuild, 4th season heading for play-offs. Not too shabby.

Or maybe.. 4 seasons, 1 promotion ( from league 1 with easily the highest wage bill in the league ), 1 play off place ( given up with a desperate cock up in th home leg ), 3rd season complete re-build ( did Zola need a seasons grace to rebuild Watford? ) 4th season slipping totally away from automatic places and closer to edging out of the play off places....

Just saying.....

Or maybe.. 4 seasons, 1 promotion ( from league 1 with easily the highest wage bill in the league ), 1 play off place ( given up with a desperate cock up in th home leg ), 3rd season complete re-build ( did Zola need a seasons grace to rebuild Watford? ) 4th season slipping totally away from automatic places and closer to edging out of the play off places....

Just saying.....

Zola has half of an exciting Udinese team at his disposal we don't

I've started to ignore the Pearson Out brigade, given the progress we've made it's becoming obvious that their opinions aren't really worth considering.

Most of the comments on here are from people who don't want Pearson out. Is it the case, then, that you simply don't want to listen to any constructive criticism of the team? You appear to be suggesting that the progress we have made is totally beyond reproach, in which case we'd be top of the league (as most pundits expected to be) and the only thing we'd be debating on here would be who we're going to buy in the push for a UEFA spot next season.

The season hasn't been a disaster, Pearson has made some progress with the club, but neither have we moved any mountains. With that in mind, I'd have thought educated criticism is exactly what a fan on a forum like this should be engaging in right now. Sven-ites calling for Pearson's head are one thing, but this is quite different.

...with the most expensive team in our club's history, the best investment from any board in our history.

I don't agree with your down-playing of Pearson's achievements from his first spell, but the questions are definitely piling up on his second.

Most of the comments on here are from people who don't want Pearson out. Is it the case, then, that you simply don't want to listen to any constructive criticism of the team? You appear to be suggesting that the progress we have made is totally beyond reproach, in which case we'd be top of the league (as most pundits expected to be) and the only thing we'd be debating on here would be who we're going to buy in the push for a UEFA spot next season.

The season hasn't been a disaster, Pearson has made some progress with the club, but neither have we moved any mountains. With that in mind, I'd have thought educated criticism is exactly what a fan on a forum like this should be engaging in right now. Sven-ites calling for Pearson's head are one thing, but this is quite different.

I specifically said the "Pearson Out brigade" what I meant by that was the Pearson Out brigade i.e. the people who want Pearson to leave the club.

At no point did I say criticism of the club should be ignored as problems do exist at Leicester City, the opinions which I am choosing to ignore are those favouring the managerial merry-go-round approach.

yeah because vardy and waghorn are certain to score ..........

Thats the problem though!

Pearson in my opinion has built a good team, but he hasn`t built a good squad.

So when we have players who are carrying a knock, or out of form, we don`t really have enough quality back up, to come into the team, and for us to perform at a good enough level, for where we want to be.

Also when it`s not happening for us during a game, and we need someone to come off the bench and give us a spark, and change the game, we don`t have anyone who will do that either.

Pearson states that he likes to work with a small squad, and that is fine, but the squad players have to be of a good enough quality, that they will make a difference, when they get their chance to play.

Sadly that is not the case, with the current squad players.

The fact that we are going back to the days of Wellens and Gallacher says it all.

I've still yet to see one of the boo-boys offer a valid explanation as to why they only post after we've lost.

Are they obliged to give a valid explanation? What's the criteria for 'valid'?

I suspect they're upset and want to vent spleen because they support Leicester and want them to win every game. I don't boo and don't want Pearson out, but that would explain why I post more after defeats than after wins. Is that valid?

Archived