Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kendo_1988

sick to death

I dont know about you lot but i am getting absolutly sick of us losing a few games and people boo and want the manager out. What has pearson ever done wrong? We won league one, made the playoffs and are looking to make them again. Cant we just get behind the lads and realise that booing is bound to have a negative effect!

I dont know about you lot but i am getting absolutly sick of us losing a few games and people boo and want the manager out. What has pearson ever done wrong? We won league one, made the playoffs and are looking to make them again. Cant we just get behind the lads and realise that booing is bound to have a negative effect!

I wish EVERYONE would agree with this

I don't mind criticism of the manager, players etc. it's just the exaggerated, over the top cr*p that people come out with.

Booing is one of the worst things fans can do, it's only appropriate when there's been a severe lack of effort or a truly dire performance e.g. lose 3-0 at home to Barnsley.

Kendo... You're a cock

Accept it and move on..

:thumbup:

Im a cock? Cant see how you think that from my post. Im a leicester city supporter so i support my team whether they are shit or not. If that makes me a cock, then damn it im a cock! Thank you, goodnight, much love

Kendo... You're a cock

Accept it and move on..

:thumbup:

TOP BANTER :appl:

Im a cock? Cant see how you think that from my post. Im a leicester city supporter so i support my team whether they are shit or not. If that makes me a cock, then damn it im a cock! Thank you, goodnight, much love

Failed to see obvious banter :thumbdown:

TOP BANTER :appl:

Failed to see obvious banter :thumbdown:

Top banter? Even by your standards that's bad. You should really learn what the word banter means, as for all your championing of the term, you actually seem to struggle with the concept of it!

Thought better of Col than to follow your example KF :thumbup:

Totally agree with this.

Spot on! Unfortunately mate this is foxestalk - home of the irrational, over reacting fan.

Totally agree with this.

i agree too, but surely our recent form is mostly down to our players giving or not giving, 100% commitment to the club an not down to Pearson who I think is a great manager an defiantly a big name in future management. So give the man a break.

i agree too, but surely our recent form is mostly down to our players giving or not giving, 100% commitment to the club an not down to Pearson who I think is a great manager an defiantly a big name in future management. So give the man a break.

I thought that's what I was agreeing to? We should all just get behind the team. Yes I know it's shit when we lose, but just get on with the next one. Moaning and whining about it won't change the result.

The Pearson out brigade only raise there head when we lose, no one was picking negatives out after Tuesday night, I no our away form isn't the best but there is still a heck of a long way to go! Regarding te people who want him out, not one has put in a good suggestion to who they would like to see replace him. It's very easy to crititse and say you want him gone, but who would you want in? At this time of the season ?! It's just ridiculous if you not happy unfortunately your going to have to put up with it, we have had a cracking season so far with a team that has been built from scratch, why don't you just ride the wave for the next 2/3 months and see where it takes us? Just enjoy the rough with the smooth and get behind the team, you never know you might actually enjoy it!

Archived