Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tyneside fox

United to start negotiation on £1.5 million bid for Schlupp

If they let that kid go I'm gonna be really pissed off. He will turn out to be a great talent for united in the future, he has bags of pace and is a defenders nightmare. But I do think he has more chances of getting 1st team football there than here as the homegrown kids are placed firmly at the back of the queue under Nigel . Bet we lose Moore , Panayiotou and dadoo too soon. Why do we need em when we can have fleetwoods finest for a million?

Are you lot for real? Promising talent but you can buy a Chris Wood for that money! Cheers Jeff, good luck lad!

We've already got Chris Wood. What we've not got is a back up left back, an in form winger or a decent substitute striker.

I sort of think Pearson has brought this upon himself. It was his choice to send Jeff to United and he could've pulled the plug at any time.

I get the impression he isn't too concerned about losing him and neither am I to be honest. I realise he has potential but I'm yet to see how he could become a regular at United. No doubt they'll send him out on loan if they do buy him, nowhere near good enough at the moment, not even for us if we're being honest.

We've already got Chris Wood. What we've not got is a back up left back, an in form winger or a decent substitute striker.

You know I didn't mean it literally. I'm sorry I just don't think it's a horrendous offer!

He has great raw attributes such as pace and quick feet. If United can improve other aspects he will be a great player without doubt, we should have really played him a lot more to help with his development.

I sort of think Pearson has brought this upon himself. It was his choice to send Jeff to United and he could've pulled the plug at any time.

I get the impression he isn't too concerned about losing him and neither am I to be honest. I realise he has potential but I'm yet to see how he could become a regular at United. No doubt they'll send him out on loan if they do buy him, nowhere near good enough at the moment, not even for us if we're being honest.

If we're being honest he hasn't really been given much of a chance, certainly not on the left wing, which would probably be his best position and where nobody has really deserved to nail down a spot (baring in mind Knockaert is far better in the centre).

And if we're being honest he had one bad game at left back before being unceremoniously dropped and not being picked again, barely even getting on the bench.

I don't think anyone is suggesting he is 1st team of Man Utd standard right now but if we are actually being honest, there's not much of argument to say he's not good enough for us, considering he's not been given anywhere near the chances the players ahead of him have. And some of them haven't been all that consistent this season.

If we're being honest he hasn't really been given much of a chance, certainly not on the left wing, which would probably be his best position and where nobody has really deserved to nail down a spot (baring in mind Knockaert is far better in the centre).

And if we're being honest he had one bad game at left back before being unceremoniously dropped and not being picked again, barely even getting on the bench.

I don't think anyone is suggesting he is 1st team of Man Utd standard right now but if we are actually being honest, there's not much of argument to say he's not good enough for us, considering he's not been given anywhere near the chances the players ahead of him have. And some of them haven't been all that consistent this season.

Schlupp gets dropped and thrown on the scrapheap after one indifferent performance.

Vardy plays like a wan ker for his obilgatory half hour each week but no scrapheap (and indeed no Man Utd trial) for him.

Where is the justice?

It seems to me that every player that isn't playing for us is the next best thing to Messi and the answer to all our problems.

Until they get some game time and we realise they are not.

Not too bothered either way to be honest.

Archived