Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

LCFC Financials

Correct me by all means but I can't see why it's especially interesting. It just quotes the figures he's got in front of him without drawing any conclusions or providing any further insights that might enlighten a layman as to the implications of our position.

I agree the analysis is not particualrly interesting but the numbers are. I'm assuming by the time we get to the premiership we will be over £100m in debt - with 8% interest this is still serivicable so I can see their strategy

FFP for the Championship is not far away

Correct me by all means but I can't see why it's especially interesting. It just quotes the figures he's got in front of him without drawing any conclusions or providing any further insights that might enlighten a layman as to the implications of our position.

Ditto

This only repeats what has already been said, I was hoping for a bit more insight to the equity issue and the stadium purchase

Ditto

This only repeats what has already been said, I was hoping for a bit more insight to the equity issue and the stadium purchase

Well, that's this year... the released figures relate to last season so we'll have to wait a while to get insight on those.

What it does show is that the loan/debt is nearer £70m at £67.5 then the £60m I originally read.

Perfectly serviceable over a long term.... by wow... what a wasteful binge that was!!!

do we add £15m loaned in this season to that... arriving at nearly £85m? Or is that already taken into account?

All to get where we were before they even arrived. They're staggeringly bad at business it would seem, unless they're here to lay off profits of the King Power Gp whilst earning themselves 8% in the process.

Then there's players on big contracts still here which will either continue clocking up millions next year too, severely restricting the business we can do over the summer, in fact some of the maximum of £6m that can be loaned next term will probably be taken up in paying them off.

The bean counters certainly have their work cut out allowing us to invest where needed or

the one thing that disturbs me is the £14.6 million turning into £15.6 million by a typing error or badly written statement . as he says "whats a cool million between friends ? " . so amatuerish it is unreal . at least get the figures right as that was what its all about . and if we dont go up this season , we will be reshufflng everything at the kp with ffp . for people to be a bit naive about our finances also worries me, thats alot of debt you know .

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

A financial expert has just told @teamtimeben that the #lcfc owners are owed £100m according to their recent accounts

Think thats good? lol

QPR are all over the news today because of their finances.

We could piss all over them & ManCity combined with the rate we're burning through those notes.

£100m and we're in exactly the same position in the table as we were before they arrived wanting a marquee manager to waste their money for them

All i know is that get ready for a 10% min increase in St's if we DONT go up.

make up your own number and x3 for a St if we DO go up!

I'd hazard a guess that they know that wont help them based on all the ticket offers they've put out recently to get bums on seats, not that I can see any monetary gain from the Bolton offer maybe they still think bigger gates means more positive support.

I'd hazard a guess that they know that wont help them based on all the ticket offers they've put out recently to get bums on seats, not that I can see any monetary gain from the Bolton offer maybe they still think bigger gates means more positive support.

More bums on seats= More pies,pints,shirts,merchandise...Hopefully a great result= A few more hardened fans wanna come more often...= HOPEFULLY more £££

More bums on seats= More pies,pints,shirts,merchandise...Hopefully a great result= A few more hardened fans wanna come more often...= HOPEFULLY more £££

The pies and pints are subcontracted aren't they and shirts are being sold at 30% off and I doubt they'll sell many more when people see a new one coming out in 3/4 months.

The pies and pints are subcontracted aren't they and shirts are being sold at 30% off and I doubt they'll sell many more when people see a new one coming out in 3/4 months.

Spose they'd still rather see a semi full stadium to look good to the Thai Tv public than 18k+?

Spose they'd still rather see a semi full stadium to look good to the Thai Tv public than 18k+?

The Bolton game isn't on TV is it and I'm note sure it's even on Thai TV this season.

The Financial situation isn't very enamoring and sort of highlights for me that we have to go up this season otherwise key players like Nugent, Konchesky and Kasper will leave due to their wages and FFP, because it is unsustainable at this level I imagine.

The Financial situation isn't very enamoring and sort of highlights for me that we have to go up this season otherwise key players like Nugent, Konchesky and Kasper will leave due to their wages and FFP, because it is unsustainable at this level I imagine.

No one's going to be buying Nugent or Konchesky, the PL have already rejected them and the Championship can't afford them because of those wages, not even that convinced that a PL team will want Kasper either.

Archived