Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cello76

All for 1 & 1 for all

As LCFC fans we all need to give full support to NP & the players for the rest of the season. If you like NP or not is an argument people can have in the summer. I am alarmed at the current form, but we are still in the top 6 with all to play for. Lets get behind the boys and give all we can to help the team and manager get promotion and at the end of the day this is what we all want.

As LCFC fans we all need to give full support to NP & the players for the rest of the season. If you like NP or not is an argument people can have in the summer. I am alarmed at the current form, but we are still in the top 6 with all to play for. Lets get behind the boys and give all we can to help the team and manager get promotion and at the end of the day this is what we all want.

No argument from me

Personally I will always support the manager of the club, it's just a few in inbreds who see it different and boo and shout out to NP.

Of course they know better than someone who has been in the trade since childhood.

They make you cringe at times.

Keep the Faith.

In Nigel we trust, fed up of all the moaning about him, he has assembled a decent team (but poor squad) that are capable of beating anyone on their day, results have been poor of late and certain players have been off form but we will bounce back and win the play offs......

Keep The Faith..... ;0)

Nigel Pearson has my full support, and always has done. I like him, he has done good things already for the club and I believe he will continue to. Regardless of whether we achieve promotion this year or not, I want him to be our manager next year.

So up for this, massive game! Get the right result and we're right back in it. Hopefully the boys are up for it and show some real passion and grit. Wednesday fans are gonna be loud so, lets try build an atmosphere - against Leeds we were ok so, same again.

As the OP said. Lets forget our differing opinions and remember why we are all here! COYB!

Agree 100%....can still remember the morons when MoN first came to Leicester and they gave him a hard time.....equally where were we when NP left and went to Hull?? We would only end up with another high profile manager who just doesn't 'get Leicester'

NP is the only man at this moment that will get us promoted.....KEEP THE FAITH.....

Fan power! Worked a charm for man utd the other night. "This is the loudest I've heard old Trafford for years", said the commentator.

BOOM goal conceded

BOSH goal conceded

KAPOW game lost

Yeah exactly what's the point. Booooooo

Archived