Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

We're not getting/making our own luck at the moment.

We're in the shit but I believe we've got what it takes to get through it. We've shown all season and i'm putting it down to having an inexerienced team.

We've done exceptionally well to do as well as we have all season. Stick by the boys lads, we can do this.

We're not getting/making our own luck at the moment.

We're in the shit but I believe we've got what it takes to get through it. We've shown all season and i'm putting it down to having an inexerienced team.

We've done exceptionally well to do as well as we have all season. Stick by the boys lads, we can do this.

I thought we could. Now I dont.

Watford drawing, Palace losing, only Forest winning. God, we need 2 goals like never before.

I guess they'll all sack their managers then.

I hope we lose now, so we can sack Pearson. We need something fresh and we need a spark. New manager always give teams a lift.

Not true. Statistically it isn't true, and players don't necessarily want the manager sacked.

Got any more stupid comments?

Under normal circumstances I'd say that the manager should be given more time. However on this occasion I do think that Pearson should go. The present situation is all about instilling belief and confidence in the team and he's not able to do that. BD at Forest has shown what is possible in this regard. If we don't go up Pearson will be gone in the summer anyway - if he goes now we may just about turn things round enough to make the play offs.

We are in an absolute awful run of form with no indication where the next result is going to come from. I'd love for someone to tell me in that case why we SHOULDN'T just get a new manager?? We cant do any worse! And a new manager kicking players up the arses MIGHT be what we need to crawl over the playoff line! Because as it stands at the minute, its almost a certainty we aren't going to finish in the top 6. We are bloody rock bottom of the form league for god sake

We are in an absolute awful run of form with no indication where the next result is going to come from. I'd love for someone to tell me in that case why we SHOULDN'T just get a new manager?? We cant do any worse! And a new manager kicking players up the arses MIGHT be what we need to crawl over the playoff line! Because as it stands at the minute, its almost a certainty we aren't going to finish in the top 6

It's miles off a certainty.

Archived