Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

pearson

Cornflakes and two pieces of toast. Mrs Pearson urges him to experiment with fruit and muesli, but he's pretty rigid when it comes to breakfast, preferring tried and tested breakfast ingredients to more modern alternatives. Indeed they have a fair bit of muesli stuck in the cupboard, but they may as well give it away if they're not going to use it. Occasionally he'll dip into alternative cereals, like weetabix, but after a couple of experimental breakfasts they tend to get dispatched to the sides of the cupboards. Used to be a big fan of croissants, but not feels that more often and not they're a bit stale.

I thought this was a thread about toast not about breakfast. You can't only have toast for breakfast.

Those of you who only have toast for breakfast should just move to Nottingham.

I thought this was a thread about toast not about breakfast. You can't only have toast for breakfast.

Those of you who only have toast for breakfast should just move to Nottingham.

F&&k off ! I dont want all those hungry gits coming over here from Leicester and nicking all the bread from the supermarkets !!! What will I put underneath my peanut butter then, huh ? Answer me that !!!! :unsure:

Archived