Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CardiffAlex

Losing your Bottle?

Many Leicester fans have taunted myself over the past few months, saying that Cardiff will bottle it as per usual, but it appears that you're the ones appearing to do that?

What's gone wrong?

Fair play to ya,you've been shit and picked up points,we've been shit and picked up nothing !

Many Leicester fans have taunted myself over the past few months, saying that Cardiff will bottle it as per usual, but it appears that you're the ones appearing to do that?

What's gone wrong?

you're right we well and truly have gone off the boil.

Good luck to you guys if you get one spot its one less available for forest, ive lost hope in promotion for us so just hope forest fail too.

You also have, just not as badly as us :(

No, we haven't.

As the only side in the top 6 to win yesterday - how can you say we've lost our bottle?

In actual fact, we were found out over recent games (especially by you lot) and changed things around yesterday and got the result we required.

I don't think we even had a bottle to lose to begin with

In January, I thought the title would be fought between ourselves.. So am surprised to have seen how badly you've done recently.

You ball tickling sheep herder.

Mature.

You almost sound as bitter as Dave Jones!

In January, I thought the title would be fought between ourselves.. So am surprised to have seen how badly you've done recently.

Mature.

You almost sound as bitter as Dave Jones!

Looking at the table we appear to be as close to relegation now as we are to going top, at this rate I can't see us having the minerals to stay in the Play Offs

No, we haven't.

As the only side in the top 6 to win yesterday - how can you say we've lost our bottle?

In actual fact, we were found out over recent games (especially by you lot) and changed things around yesterday and got the result we required.

Forest didnt win then? Im afraid that is who you need to watch out for.

We`ve not lost out bottle, we are just playing crap, with a manager that seems to have no idea what to do to put it right.

As for you, well you have had a dip in form,well results more than form, because you haven`t looked that good when ever i`ve seen you.

Fortunately for you, this division is so crap, that pretty much everyone else who have been up the top end all season, have not been good enough to take advantage.

No, we haven't.

Problem is it took your manager a couple of games to realise this and as you say he changed things around. We are still waiting for Nigel to realise it.

What's gone wrong?

Ask yourself why. I'm pretty sure you came on here bragging and gloating about your top of the table berth. Seriously, what the actual fvck did you expect coming on to a 'rivals' forum doing that?

So what if we're bottling it? Says a lot about you when you're top of the league, 'not bottling it' yet you still feel the need to come on here and show off about your own club? What does it matter to you how we do? You should be out enjoying the scenario you find yourselves in - you're so close to the Premier League and you want to come on to another club's forum instead of cherishing or celebrating the position you're in? How sad.

Ask yourself why. I'm pretty sure you came on here bragging and gloating about your top of the table berth. Seriously, what the actual fvck did you expect coming on to a 'rivals' forum doing that?

So what if we're bottling it? Says a lot about you when you're top of the league, 'not bottling it' yet you still feel the need to come on here and show off about your own club? What does it matter to you how we do? You should be out enjoying the scenario you find yourselves in - you're so close to the Premier League and you want to come on to another club's forum instead of cherishing or celebrating the position you're in? How sad.

No, I didn't. Could you point out where I've done that.. I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else.

I think you'll find my posts are in no way inflammatory - coming on here to discuss issues. Are you that backwards, that you cannot discuss maturely with fellow football fans?

No, I didn't. Could you point out where I've done that.. I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else.

I think you'll find my posts are in no way inflammatory - coming on here to discuss issues. Are you that backwards, that you cannot discuss maturely with fellow football fans?

I think you'll find that I've been more mature than others in this thread. It's not about talking 'maturely with fellow football fans' anyway. The point is why are you on here, pointing out we've lost our bottle (WE KNOW) and that you haven't? What's the point, really?

Ill ask again, could you show me where I've "bragged" & "goaded" or are you going to apologise for being wrong?

Again, if you can debate maturely - why are you so against discussing the topic in question? Many Leicester fans observed that Cardiff City will "bottle it as usual" and I'm just pointing out that it appears that it's you who is doing so.

Fair debating point, no?

Again, if you can debate maturely - why are you so against discussing the topic in question? Many Leicester fans observed that Cardiff City will "bottle it as usual" and I'm just pointing out that it appears that it's you who is doing so.

This is a good question posed at the bad time by the wrong person.

Ill ask again, could you show me where I've "bragged" & "goaded" or are you going to apologise for being wrong?

Fair debating point, no?

Mistaken identity. Fine.

I can debate maturely. Are you blinded so much by your red-tinted specs to notice what Cardiff have done previously, hence why we might think you were bottling it again?

So what if we're bottling it, though? You're in a better position than us so I'm just wondering why you're so obsessed with us instead of lapping up a potential title.

We`ve not lost out bottle, we are just playing crap, with a manager that seems to have no idea what to do to put it right.

As for you, well you have had a dip in form,well results more than form, because you haven`t looked that good when ever i`ve seen you.

Fortunately for you, this division is so crap, that pretty much everyone else who have been up the top end all season, have not been good enough to take advantage.

so basically then ,if honest , you've wrote we've lost our bottle !!

Well said StanSP

Bloody hell it's not enough they are going up and we aren't without their fans rubbing it in

Mistaken identity. Fine.

I can debate maturely. Are you blinded so much by your red-tinted specs to notice what Cardiff have done previously, hence why we might think you were bottling it again?

So what if we're bottling it, though? You're in a better position than us so I'm just wondering why you're so obsessed with us instead of lapping up a potential title.

Thanks for the apology.

Red tinted specs? Not at all. In fact, I'm one of the most vociferous fans against our dreadful rebrand - don't mock it too much. It could be you next.

Funny thing is, Cardiff only "bottled" it once. Any football fans who know their sport would realise that since that one occasion, it's a whole different squad and a new manager. Last season, we over achieved if anything.

You're right. So what? Doesn't mean it cannot be debated by like minded fans.

Well said StanSP

Bloody hell it's not enough they are going up and we aren't without their fans rubbing it in

Thing is, Leicester fans are all talk about how rubbish Cardiff are etc yet when they get the same in return, they can't stomach it.

Thanks for the apology.

Red tinted specs? Not at all. In fact, I'm one of the most vociferous fans against our dreadful rebrand - don't mock it too much. It could be you next.

Funny thing is, Cardiff only "bottled" it once. Any football fans who know their sport would realise that since that one occasion, it's a whole different squad and a new manager. Last season, we over achieved if anything.

You're right. So what? Doesn't mean it cannot be debated by like minded fans.

I doubt our owners will change the colour of our shirts. They are the same colour as the King Power logo anyway.

Do you really expect other fans to know the ins and outs of your club? That is a little egotistical from a club like Cardiff. In the big scheme of things, Cardiff are pretty small fry. For the record, while Leicester are a bigger fish than Cardiff, I don't think anyone takes any particular notice of us either.

The only things other fans are likely to know about either of our clubs is the tag lines the media constantly attaches to us, such as 'bottlers Cardiff' or 'moneybags Leicester'.

Archived