Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

I'm one of the P1's and I can neither phone from work nor get to the ticket office due to my job. Relied on LCFC direct to get tickets.

This is going to take some organising now.

Can't you ring them in a break or something?

Seeing as it only seems to be the P1s and P2s kicking off about the website allowing people to buy tickets early, why can't the site be reactivated on Wednesday for P3s? At least it would avoid penalising those P3s who can't get to the ground or call the ticket office, whilst also giving P1 and P2 STHs with the same issues an opportunity to secure a ticket.

Harry, stop sucking up to the F****t scum on their forum

They don't bother me in the way that they do for most people. I know it's not a popular opinion but I don't hate them particularly.

I made it clear to them how annoyed we all were about the paltry allocation we've been given.

They don't bother me in the way that they do for most people. I know it's not a popular opinion but I don't hate them particularly.

I made it clear to them how annoyed we all were about the paltry allocation we've been given.

Did they then point out that they had a European Cup,they only care about Derby and created a million pages about it,got all Mardy if you called them Notts forest ,although the City ground is outside of the city boundary so theoretically youcan call them that.Its in Nottinghamshire of which you can shorten to Notts.

For some reason Notts Forest fans hate being called Notts Forest,what's Notts to like about it.

I don't care that much as Im not from Leicester,hate Peterborough more.

Did they then point out that they had a European Cup,they only care about Derby and created a million pages about it,got all Mardy if you called them Notts forest ,although the City ground is outside of the city boundary so theoretically youcan call them that.Its in Nottinghamshire of which you can shorten to Notts.

For some reason Notts Forest fans hate being called Notts Forest,what's Notts to like about it.

I don't care that much as Im not from Leicester,hate Peterborough more.

I didn't really say anything to annoy them, I was very diplomatic (too diplomatic some might say). Surprises me that we have a fan who hates P'boro as they largely go unnoticed by the majority of supporters. Although they do consider us their biggest rival don't they? Not criticising just surprised.

For me it's Cov which seems to be a common view amongst young supporters.

Seeing as it only seems to be the P1s and P2s kicking off about the website allowing people to buy tickets early, why can't the site be reactivated on Wednesday for P3s? At least it would avoid penalising those P3s who can't get to the ground or call the ticket office, whilst also giving P1 and P2 STHs with the same issues an opportunity to secure a ticket.

I'd support this. What we now have is a situation that's unfair on those who have to work in the mornings.

Tbh it's all very difficult to make it totally fair but putting LCFC Direct back online on P3 day would seem to be a good move.

I didn't really say anything to annoy them, I was very diplomatic (too diplomatic some might say). Surprises me that we have a fan who hates P'boro as they largely go unnoticed by the majority of supporters. Although they do consider us their biggest rival don't they? Not criticising just surprised.

For me it's Cov which seems to be a common view amongst young supporters.

Never lived in Leicester and from Cambs,just support Leicester.Being nearer Cambridge who hated Peterborough its stuck.

Reply to my email:

Good Morning Harry

Thank you for your email.

Due to the limited number of tickets allocated for the fixture against Nottingham Forest, it will not be possible to purchase them online. Tickets will only be available from the City Fanstore or via the telephone, 0844 815 5000, option 1.

Please be assured that this is something we are looking into with See 360 and hope to have this rectified by the start of next season.

The club are going to sort it out for next season. There won't be any exploitation of LCFC Direct in future.

Presumably some will be sold over the phone but you're taking a huge risk. Better to be there.

Ye I thought as much. I don't live close to leicester at all so going to the ground to get a ticket isn't really an option for me. Gonna have to have the ticket office on speed dial then!

F****t are scum end off!, the reason they are stuck up the sheepshaggers arse is because they are shit to take the piss out of, whereas it's a bit hard to do that to us when we are now the Number One team in the East Midlands.

F****t are scum end off!, the reason they are stuck up the sheepshaggers arse is because they are shit to take the piss out of, whereas it's a bit hard to do that to us when we are now the Number One team in the East Midlands.

so so true, and they know it

There won't be many left on Wednesday once priority 1and 2 have gone, those with boxes have those they preordered by Thursday and the people at the stadium have taken their 2 tickets.

I would get in the queue quite early to be sure if anyone is going Wednesday.

There won't be many left on Wednesday once priority 1and 2 have gone, those with boxes have those they preordered by Thursday and the people at the stadium have taken their 2 tickets.

I would get in the queue quite early to be sure if anyone is going Wednesday.

got no chance, live in Nottingham (Student house)

hi guys, my son regularly uses this site but me so much so here goes.....

basically i have been planning to go to forest with him for some time now but we dont think we will be able to get 2 tickets for forest (over 18's and under)

we were hoping that 2 sth that our first or second priority could get us a two.... willing to pay ticket fee up front + £10.00 for doing it....

message me asap

many thanks

There's hardly going to be any P1 & P2s giving up their STs for this game - they're the most regular away travellers so I can't see why they'd choose not to go to this.

Btw, you can buy mine for £200, that's the value I'd put on my own personal viewing of this game.

Archived