Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

3 of us are priority 2 at least this season, so we should be ok. Typical we need 4 really though, the 4th might have to queue on the Wednesday on the phone

Also i have the day off when it comes to buying the tickets so i should be ok to get them thank god

At the risk of sounding a bit of a nob, depending on how badly you want one will determine whether you get one or not. If it was me I'd book Wednesday off work/pull a sicky and queue up from stupid o clock Tuesday night. If I was in the queue at 9am I'd also be stood there on the phone trying to get them that way too!

I'm one of the P1's and I can neither phone from work nor get to the ticket office due to my job. Relied on LCFC direct to get tickets.

This is going to take some organising now.

Email Jim at Fanzone. They know exactly who regularly uses Direct to buy away tickets. Explain your situation and I'm sure they'll help you in whatever way they can.

At the risk of sounding a bit of a nob, depending on how badly you want one will determine whether you get one or not. If it was me I'd book Wednesday off work/pull a sicky and queue up from stupid o clock Tuesday night. If I was in the queue at 9am I'd also be stood there on the phone trying to get them that way too!

Some of us have jobs where you can't pull sickies. I think the fact I am P1 shows 'how badly I want one'

It was mentioned specifically in the FCC meeting last night. The club read these boards frequently, and were obviously aware that people were planning to exploit the loophole, and in my opinion have made the correct decision in ensuring that first priority goes to the people who have actually earnt it.

They are discussing the possibility of having a beamback of the Forest game, although it's only an idea so I advise people to not get their hopes up yet.

If the club did that I would be half tempted to go to that instead! That'd be a fantastic thing to do by the club. I'd like to think- naively perhaps- that they wouldn't charge an entrance fee, but would still make money from sales in food, drink and the club shop. The only negative would be if immediately after the game, they (should we then make it) start selling the playoffs tickets in person only! The irony of all those unable to make the match due to not having a high enough priority then get the tickets to the playoffs before fans who were lucky enough to get a forest ticket lol

Anyone know how you find out how many points you have on your account?

Just go to the LCFC Direct website, log in using client ref/email address and your password then click 'history' - it'll just show what games you've been too and how many points you've gained from each.

if i don;t get one i will just go in the home end, they have my details of my Nottingham address on their database as i have bought a ticket their before

What would kill me though is if they score, i will HAVE to stand and clap else i will be found out.

Hmmmmmmm

Can't believe it's going to be so difficult for me to get ticket for this.

Sth who lives in Newcastle and has been to 10 away games this season and I'm still going to find it impossible.

Only went to 6 aways last season. Surely they should do it based on this season given that it's the last game, but this is just my luck I guess!

Archived