Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

Priority is all on last seasons away games.

It is 0-8 away games Priority 3

9-12 away games Priority 2

13 or more away games Priority 1.

It has altered a bit with the points system now, usually you'll get 10 for a game with some having 15, mainly midweek aways but the priority levels are still the same.

ie. 0-80 points 3, 90-120 points 2 and over 130 points 1.

Alright guys, i was wondering if anybody wanted a place to park for the game, i have a student house with secure gated parking enough for 2 cars (3 small cars) next to the forest club shop, 30 second walk to the away stand. No exageration! It will come at a price though im afraid, and that is a reference number for a P1 or P2 person, so if anyone can help me out here for the free secure parking for two cars and i'll throw in a crate of beer too!!

Alright guys, i was wondering if anybody wanted a place to park for the game, i have a student house with secure gated parking enough for 2 cars (3 small cars) next to the forest club shop, 30 second walk to the away stand. No exageration! It will come at a price though im afraid, and that is a reference number for a P1 or P2 person, so if anyone can help me out here for the free secure parking for two cars and i'll throw in a crate of beer too!!

That doesn't work lol

how many P3 tickets you reckon will be available after P1 and P2 have bought theres, and what time will people be queing down the KP?

Buy online pal the day the tickets are released that is your only hope of getting a ticket yeah it is cheating the system but everyone does it so I don't see the problem. :thumbup:

no chance of getting a ticket then. Brother is P3 and think they're will be around 400 left for them seeing as P1 and P2 will snap up 1600

Would there be as many P1 and P2 as that?

Wasn't our average away support about 1200-odd? If so, unless there are a hell of a lot of people who went to half the away matches and not the other half, surely P1 and P2 is more likely to account for about 1000, maybe leaving 1000 for P3...

Is that right about online tickets, Happy Fox? If so, would someone like me, with only a P3 rating, only be able to buy them on the Wednesday? Surely they're not available to everyone (or even all season ticket holders) online from Monday?!?

Buy online pal the day the tickets are released that is your only hope of getting a ticket yeah it is cheating the system but everyone does it so I don't see the problem. :thumbup:

that would be easier for me as i live right by the F****t ground and couldn't get back to Leicester for early in the morning. Do you mean when they are released for P1 try and buy them online or P3?

Would there be as many P1 and P2 as that?

Wasn't our average away support about 1200-odd? If so, unless there are a hell of a lot of people who went to half the away matches and not the other half, surely P1 and P2 is more likely to account for about 1000, maybe leaving 1000 for P3...

Is that right about online tickets, Happy Fox? If so, would someone like me, with only a P3 rating, only be able to buy them on the Wednesday? Surely they're not available to everyone (or even all season ticket holders) online from Monday?!?

i think there is around 1600 P1 and P2, and surely at least 1400 will go? as they are the most hardcore, and its a trip down the road to our main rivals and the game could be a decider if we make the play-offs. May be wrong?

Even if you are P3 you can buy them online on the day tickets get released for P1, the online system doesn't account for priority that is why you can purchase them whenever you want, only if you go to the club shop/ or ring the ticket office then you have to do it properly.

Even if you are P3 you can buy them online on the day tickets get released for P1, the online system doesn't account for priority that is why you can purchase them whenever you want, only if you go to the club shop/ or ring the ticket office then you have to do it properly.

wait, so you don't have to have a reference for online purchasing? so anyone can buy? whats the point of the priority system then??

wait, so you don't have to have a reference for online purchasing? so anyone can buy? whats the point of the priority system then??

You have to be a season ticket holder though if you are then you can buy them online regardless of priority.

You have to be a season ticket holder though if you are then you can buy them online regardless of priority.

Thanks for the info. Seems a strange set-up. You'd think they'd have the computer system set up to distinguish between different priority categories for online sales - quite an easy task, I'd have thought.... Will try Monday, then, I suppose!

An email I sent to the club in the past hour on the grossly unfair circumstances that surround LCFC Direct and the Nottingham Forest fixture:

To whom it may concern,

I have recently learnt that the club's retail website does not distinguish between the different priority categories assigned to season ticket holders. As a result, a priority three STH would be able to purchase a match ticket online before they became available to their priority category at the ticket office.

With Nottingham Forest tickets likely to be in high demand I feel this is an issue worth raising.

There is a strong possibility that STHs in the priority one and two categories will be unable to purchase tickets for this game as lower priority STHs take advantage of this failing of LCFC Direct. Such circumstances are massively unfair to priority one and two STHs who have gone to great lengths to support their team away from home.

It is, in my opinion, the duty of the club to keep its promise to reward the most committed fans by giving them greater priority over the purchasing of match tickets. At present, the club does not appear to be doing enough to fulfill this promise. I hope every effort is made to rectify this as soon as possible.

Harry

An email I sent to the club in the past hour on the grossly unfair circumstances that surround LCFC Direct and the Nottingham Forest fixture:

To whom it may concern,

I have recently learnt that the club's retail website does not distinguish between the different priority categories assigned to season ticket holders. As a result, a priority three STH would be able to purchase a match ticket online before they became available to their priority category at the ticket office.

With Nottingham Forest tickets likely to be in high demand I feel this is an issue worth raising.

There is a strong possibility that STHs in the priority one and two categories will be unable to purchase tickets for this game as lower priority STHs take advantage of this failing of LCFC Direct. Such circumstances are massively unfair to priority one and two STHs who have gone to great lengths to support their team away from home.

It is, in my opinion, the duty of the club to keep its promise to reward the most committed fans by giving them greater priority over the purchasing of match tickets. At present, the club does not appear to be doing enough to fulfill this promise. I hope every effort is made to rectify this as soon as possible.

Harry

Only a set amount of tickets make it on the LCFC direct so I don't see the problem your complaint is a bit too late why weren't you doing this earlier on in the season :whistle:

Only a set amount of tickets make it on the LCFC direct so I don't see the problem your complaint is a bit too late why weren't you doing this earlier on in the season :whistle:

How many are set aside?

And how do you not see my problem? I mean come on, it is actually extremely obvious. But for clarity, this is my problem:

LCFC Direct currently allows P3 STHs to buy tickets ahead of P1&2s - this may prevent them from getting a ticket to a game that they are entitled to under the rules.

Archived