Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Liam Moore

Right-back.

He's young and won't be perfect which is what some Leicester fans naively crave from any of our players.

He's definitely one for the future and I'm glad he went to Brentford in a way because it's a chance to get good experience playing regularly - take a look at what it did for Schlupp.

I hope we see him in a Leicester shirt more regularly sooner rather than later. But my gut feeling is that if we do get promoted, he'll be loaned out to a Championship club because he's not Premier League standard. Yet.

This, well said Stan

City defender Liam Moore will rejoin the first team squad this weekend, after being recalled from his loan spell with Brentford.

The 20-year Academy graduate has been drafted in to boost the Foxes' defensive options ahead of Monday's trip to Barnsley in the npower Championship.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/300313-moore-recall-confirmed-742780.aspx

Both Keane and Whitbread are left sided, although Keane moved to the right when Morgan was sent off to allow Konchesky to play on the left.

Think the pairing will depend on Barnsley's likely front two, if they are quite mobile it may be Moore and Keane. If they have a big target man, Whitbread and Keane, with Keane playing on the right.

Both Keane and Whitbread are left sided, although Keane moved to the right when Morgan was sent off to allow Konchesky to play on the left.

Think the pairing will depend on Barnsley's likely front two, if they are quite mobile it may be Moore and Keane. If they have a big target man, Whitbread and Keane, with Keane playing on the right.

Barnsley team news is that 'Big' Chris O'Grady is likely to start !

Archived