Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Liam Moore

Do people rate him as a future city star?

I was very impressed when he played alongside Morgan at the start of the season and from what I gather he has done very well at brentford on loan and wasn't there some random media coverage saying prem clubs were looking a while back.

Just trying to see how we will fill the void when keane goes, as SSL and Whitbread don't come close to keane imo.

Not sure exactly what his position is. At first I thought he was a right back but he did look good at centre back. Think big Wes is great for partnering with youngsters to gain experience.

Really want the lad to do well here, obviously lol

From what I've seen of him, I rate him. Not sure what his natural position actually is, but he did look good at right full back and centre half, especially alongside Morgan. Think he will become a good player, and this loan spell at Brentford should be doing him well.

From what I've seen of him, I rate him. Not sure what his natural position actually is, but he did look good at right full back and centre half, especially alongside Morgan. Think he will become a good player, and this loan spell at Brentford should be doing him well.

The Nightclub :ph34r:

If SSL can "play" right-back for us, Liam certainly can ! Right now, there is an argument for having him at RB and RDL in front of him in RM role as possibly our strongest line-up on that side of the pitch ..... even though we haven't seen RDL in that role !! That says a lot about how optimistic I am now feeling about our promotion challenge, doesn't it !!

Do people rate him as a future city star?

I was very impressed when he played alongside Morgan at the start of the season and from what I gather he has done very well at brentford on loan and wasn't there some random media coverage saying prem clubs were looking a while back.

Just trying to see how we will fill the void when keane goes, as SSL and Whitbread don't come close to keane imo.

Does anyone know what position he is playing in at Brentford?

Yes, I rate him.

His inexperience showed a few times culminating in costly mistakes.

If he continues to improve and importantly get game time out on loan he will be a real asset to us.

Not sure he has the attacking prowess to be a RB, but apart from his 'mistake a game' he's looked assured at CB.

I like st Ledger just needs to stay injury free. Not convinced by Whitbread. I'd like to see us buy Keane, and there's no way he will be getting in Uniteds side anytime soon so why not?

I like St Ledger also, and don't really rate Whitbread. If Moore didn't require first team experience at Brentford, then I'd like to see him in front of Whitbread. I rate Keane very highly and would like us to buy him, but 'apparently' Ferguson also rates him highly at Manchester United.

I like st Ledger just needs to stay injury free. Not convinced by Whitbread. I'd like to see us buy Keane, and there's no way he will be getting in Uniteds side anytime soon so why not?

We have zero chance of getting Keane permanently. Letting a youngster go on loan to get some first team experience and letting them go because they won't be in your team any time soon are two different things. Keane is 'one for the future' at United and we're just here to aid his development by giving him games, benefiting from his class and quality in the meantime.

Would you have said the same about Cleverley when he was here?!

He performed a very solid and exciting partnership with Morgan at the start of the season, especially in home games I was more than confident of Moore starting, as he looked impressive.

Fell out of favour hence why he is at Brentford now, but I can certainly see him having a future here, I definitely think he should be a first team player next season, or definitely in first team plans again.

It was only a couple of years after playing for us that Cleverley started breaking into the United side. He's now knocking about the England team. Keane is more than good enough to be in their first team squad in a couple of years...

Yes, I rate him.

His inexperience showed a few times culminating in costly mistakes.

If he continues to improve and importantly get game time out on loan he will be a real asset to us.

Not sure he has the attacking prowess to be a RB, but apart from his 'mistake a game' he's looked assured at CB.

i agree with you

hate him.... he is the most big headed player you will ever meet. trust me

Whenever I have seen or spoke to him at the gym he always seems sound, albeit I don't exactly have a big conversation with him. Anyway, does being bigheaded and you hating him mean he won't be a star for the future?

Personally I'm a bit reserved to how he will turn out. I think it all depends on what division we are playing football in during the next season or two. I think if we gain promotion he will become over looked.

Does anyone know what position he is playing in at Brentford?

Right-back.

He's young and won't be perfect which is what some Leicester fans naively crave from any of our players.

He's definitely one for the future and I'm glad he went to Brentford in a way because it's a chance to get good experience playing regularly - take a look at what it did for Schlupp.

I hope we see him in a Leicester shirt more regularly sooner rather than later. But my gut feeling is that if we do get promoted, he'll be loaned out to a Championship club because he's not Premier League standard. Yet.

Archived