Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Panayiotou Dodoo Blyth (time for a chance)?

Said it before gonna say it again , time to give em a chance. Why not these strikers we're playin not doing the biz!! The usual feed back is no, as Nigel knows best! Please give at least one a go. Big game tomorrow against derby at Belvoir drive as both going for league title ( u21s ) . At the moment lads your carrying the flag for our club. Keep it going and maybe next manager will have balls to drop these so called hot strikers and play our own youth instead of tottenhams or other superstars who don't give a monkeys.. True blue for life but losing faith rapidly.

First, it doesn't matter who we have up front. The problem is the midfield, and there is no service to the strikers.

But I think Pearson 'does have the balls' if I'm honest. Look at when he gave Moore a chance at Palace, and Panayiotou at Leeds.

With our current strikers not scoring goals at the moment, I'd say yes. But Pearson doesn't have the balls to give them a chance does he? In fact, the youth midfielders deserve a chance as well. No wait, the WHOLE youth team deserve a chance!

bring in futacs!! brings in futacs...garbage

there's a reason why they're not starting

gotcha I'm with nige and out foxed 10 games f*** all goin on stick with the same team. Good shout mate. With manager and fans like these were fu***ed

With our current strikers not scoring goals at the moment, I'd say yes. But Pearson doesn't have the balls to give them a chance does he? In fact, the youth midfielders deserve a chance as well. No wait, the WHOLE youth team deserve a chance!

your right mate I take it back. Give em a chance . They care at least and are hungry. Love what derby are doin with their boys.

I've always been slated for bringing up the idea of giving the likes of Taft, Panayiotou and Blyth a place in the squad so it's nice to see someone with the same idea.

Panayiotou proved at Leeds away last season that he should be given a chance..

I've always been slated for bringing up the idea of giving the likes of Taft, Panayiotou and Blyth a place in the squad so it's nice to see someone with the same idea.

Why by deflecting a mishit shot into the back of the net?

I'd like to see the youngsters given a chance but think Panayiotou V Leeds is a bad example. Didn't the ball just hit him and went in? lol

There's a young lad from Lithuania who apparently is doing well. Cant think of his name off hand.

Stankevicius - only 16/17 though and he's behind Panayiotou, Blyth, Hopper, Dodoo in the pecking order of the development squad.

Archived