Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Bolton Pre Match

As a team we are in almost total chaos, I doubt team selection will make much difference.

I an expecting pretty much the same setup as last time out, NFP seem not to have any answers so even if he does chop and change I am really not expecting much difference on the pitch.

Realistically I think the playoffs are gone, not mathematically of course, but in the real world........:(

For me only one question has any relevance; Who is to blame for our collapse?

The manager or the players?

Make your own mind up but one or the other has to go!

As a team we are in almost total chaos, I doubt team selection will make much difference.

I an expecting pretty much the same setup as last time out, NFP seem not to have any answers so even if he does chop and change I am really not expecting much difference on the pitch.

Realistically I think the playoffs are gone, not mathematically of course, but in the real world........:(

Who or what

Both are to blame for the collapse.

Pearson for picking the team he thinks will win and he manages the team and tactics.

Players because they are the ones that get paid to put on our shirt.

But it's the manager that will suffer the consequences in the long run by getting the sack.

Crumbs it's do or die alright. I think the final playoff place is between us, Bolton and Forest. We need to beat both of them and probably win and draw minimum against Palace and Watford to get home. As previous poster has already said - this is the championship; we are bottom of form table and Bolton are now top. If we lose we are out; so it's got to be a win but let's hope we are more than 1 up going into the last ten minutes again. Same team as Birmingham I think.

Archived