Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Bolton Pre Match

Look you lot, win yourself some money tonight and ease the pain from this nightmare 2 and a half months we've had. I've told you time and time again to lump on the opposition and if you had you'd be over £500 up to a level £10 stake since the end of January. That pays for next years season ticket if you can't walk away or it pays for a week in the sun give or take a few quid. So make a few rats whilst you can, I can't believe how kind the bookies have been in 2013 to us, they think we're good when it's been made clear that we're in disarray. You probably won't get the 5/1 or more that has been offered on the away team at KP this season but you should still get 15/8 so whack £100 on Bolton and then treat yourself to something nice to detract from the fact that tonight the curtain comes down on this disgraceful end to our season.

I don't want any moaning from you lot, easy dough is easy dough. Next season you'll never get this chance, it'll be us who are 4/1 for the win which will happen far less than defeats at the KP is occuring for us. GET ON NOW

Look you lot, win yourself some money tonight and ease the pain from this nightmare 2 and a half months we've had. I've told you time and time again to lump on the opposition and if you had you'd be over £500 up to a level £10 stake since the end of January. That pays for next years season ticket if you can't walk away or it pays for a week in the sun give or take a few quid. So make a few rats whilst you can, I can't believe how kind the bookies have been in 2013 to us, they think we're good when it's been made clear that we're in disarray. You probably won't get the 5/1 or more that has been offered on the away team at KP this season but you should still get 15/8 so whack £100 on Bolton and then treat yourself to something nice to detract from the fact that tonight the curtain comes down on this disgraceful end to our season.

I don't want any moaning from you lot, easy dough is easy dough. Next season you'll never get this chance, it'll be us who are 4/1 for the win which will happen far less than defeats at the KP is occuring for us. GET ON NOW

Shouldn't this trash be moved to the betting thread, I want my team to win not bet against it because I will be 1 weeks wage better off.

Shouldn't this trash be moved to the betting thread, I want my team to win not bet against it because I will be 1 weeks wage better off.

Of course he wants to win but if we lose it makes it better? And surely you're gaining something out of this season instead of dissapointment :)

Bolton are 11/4 to win tonight. They don't have the best away record in the league though. £10 bet would see you win back £37.50. Not bad odds but cant bring myself to bet against Leicester.

I personally think it will be a 1-1 draw

The only time I bet on anything slightly against Leicester was Kermorgant to score when we played Charlton at home in January.

Easiest few quid I've ever made. Paid for nearly a third of the petrol costs for driving up and seeing our team lose. lol

Ah the air of enevability re the Kerminator scoring against us lol

The only time I bet on anything slightly against Leicester was Kermorgant to score when we played Charlton at home in January.

Easiest few quid I've ever made. Paid for nearly a third of the petrol costs for driving up and seeing our team lose. lol

Do it more often mate seriously, I've made a killing from backing against always favourites Leicester. Could go either way tonight.

Eddie Ilderton will be the referee when Bolton face Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday night.

Ilderton has taken charge of 31 matches so far this season, issuing 99 yellow cards and four red. His last outing was on Saturday afternoon, as Sheffield United beat Swindon Town in a League One fixture at Bramall Lane. Ilderton showed eight yellow cards in that game, with no fewer than seven being issued to Swindon players.

The Tyne & Wear official has refereed both Bolton and Leicester already this campaign, with Wanderers seeing the official on two separate occasions. Having officiated the 2-1 victory over Watford in September, Ilderton was the man in the middle when Dougie Freedman's side drew 2-2 at Huddersfield Town in December.

The Foxes have also seen Ilderton take charge of them this season. That was in September, when Nigel Pearson's side beat Hull City 3-1 on home soil.

Below is a full list of match officials for Tuesday's Championship fixture between Leicester City and Bolton Wanderers.

Referee: Eddie Ilderton

Assistant Referees: Paul Hobday, Mark Howes

Fourth Official: Nigel Smith

Their top of the form table, we're bottom. They're on a great run, we are on an awful run. Everything suggests a Bolton win, but fortunately this is the Championship. 2-0 Leicester.

Exactly what I am thinking !! turn everything on its head by city winning 2-0 !!

Archived