Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Bolton Pre Match

A win, however it comes, will be huge for us I think. We seem to have forgotten how to do it recently, and whenever we look like taking all the points, something goes wrong. Psychologically it would be a monkey of our backs if we actually saw a game out, especially over a playoff rival. Defeat and I can't see a way back.

A win, however it comes, will be huge for us I think. We seem to have forgotten how to do it recently, and whenever we look like taking all the points, something goes wrong. Psychologically it would be a monkey of our backs if we actually saw a game out, especially over a playoff rival. Defeat and I can't see a way back.

You are quite right, tonight could be huge with us hopefully getting that monkey off our backs

Cant go tonight because im at work later, come on you Foxes :scarf:

0-1 loss. Killing the season once and for all.

I've predicted us to win in each of our last 5 home games. We've failed to deliver on every occasion.

We won't be that 'lucky' the season will be drawn out with yet more depressing false dawns yet ...... We'll win tonight, and possibly reasonably well - 3-1 win....... Then draw, draw, lose and miss out on play offs on last day.

Any win please. Don't care what happens (apart from another Wes red card :() as long as we win this fvcking game!

Real sense of importance sitting here at the computer, feels big tonight, almost like a play-off quarter final (if such things existed).

Such things don't exist..

And why aren't you at the ground mi son?

Archived