Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Should do, dont see a problem. Once folded they look just like the printed cardboard ones.

Dont think its ever been done before has it?

dunno, never noticed it before :S 

Should do, dont see a problem. Once folded they look just like the printed cardboard ones.

ok cheers. not got a normal ticket to hand so not sure where to fold it, will need to wait till i get home, looking at the red lines it seemed massive

Well that went well!!!! E tickets not working. Queue to get them changed. Missed the first fifteen minutes after a three and half hour drive. Club will get an ail tomorrow. Not. Good. Enough. But we won hey ho!!!!

To make matters worse a mates mate is boasting on the dreaded FB, pictures included of his away tickets for Sunday.

He's a bloody tigers fan and doesn't hardly ever go to football.

Says it was his charm that got him the tickets at the ticket office. Really pisses me off

To make matters worse a mates mate is boasting on the dreaded FB, pictures included of his away tickets for Sunday.

Says it was his charm that got him the tickets at the ticket office. Really pisses me off

Chin him.

So you are in fact suggesting that he goes most of the time...  :ph34r:

Archived