Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Just a warning to others. On one attempt to get tickets I got as far as putting my card details and clicking Buy, but an error occurred and it told me to try again. I received no confirmation so I obviously assumed nothing went through.

Just checked my bank account and it seems I was charged for these tickets and they are listed in my order history! I can't view the e-ticket but regardless, I've been charged for them.

Sigh.

Is it sold out? No more tickets and its past 8pm so STH chance to get ours are gone aswell.

Great news  :D

Edit: Im mistaken, that was just telling me that I couldnt buy as Ive already bought mine  lol

Has anyone else picked to have their tickets posted to them? I got mine on Sunday and I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow.

I darent get them posted, did not want to risk it at all, ESP Monday being bank hol

Just a warning to others. On one attempt to get tickets I got as far as putting my card details and clicking Buy, but an error occurred and it told me to try again. I received no confirmation so I obviously assumed nothing went through.

Just checked my bank account and it seems I was charged for these tickets and they are listed in my order history! I can't view the e-ticket but regardless, I've been charged for them.

Sigh.

Think that has happened with mine as well, mrs account is roughly 30 short

Archived