Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Just logged on and got my 2 seats pretty quickly (I've always the thought the site was a bit slow and buggy)

No delays - and confirmation email sent straight away

To be fair, I imagine its hard to ensure a product works when under pressure without testing it and seeing it operate under pressure.

It never normally experiences this much traffic in short space of time.

Glory fans coming out the wood work! :whistle:

To be fair, I imagine its hard to ensure a product works when under pressure without testing it and seeing it operate under pressure.

It's a FL product and it's been around for years they had plenty of games across the FL and time to see that it's totally inadequate for the job.

The FL and that includes the clubs should some money on things like this that actually benefit the fans instead of pissing it up the wall on excessive player wages.

JIm at Fanzone has rang me all sorted, sending me a ticket first class today, as the e-printer one was wrong,   what a nice gentleman to talk to and a star.

Thanks Jim.... 

My dad, who sorted our tickets, also spoke to him, said he was very polite and a cracking fella!  :thumbup:

You may be wrong there, I'd say fans who live hundreds of miles away are making an almighty effort to get there to support their club. But then again, I'm just a glory hunter, only been supporting City for 58 years through thick and thin - mainly thin!. Normally I go to Chelsea/Arsenal/Man United (depends who's top of the Premier League), but decided to slum it for thursday just so I can say 'I was there'.

You may be wrong there, I'd say fans who live hundreds of miles away are making an almighty effort to get there to support their club. But then again, I'm just a glory hunter, only been supporting City for 58 years through thick and thin - mainly thin!. Normally I go to Chelsea/Arsenal/Man United (depends who's top of the Premier League), but decided to slum it for thursday just so I can say 'I was there'.

Plastic :whistle:

For every 0870 that exists there is a standard landline that sits behind it. The trick is to get so wine at the club to disclose that number. If I've racked I a massive phone bill (around 60 calls to the number that kept saying it was unavailable) I shall be pursuing them for some money back. I don't want to be a cock about it but they should have had a message that the number would not be in operation and not s please try later message.

For every 0870 that exists there is a standard landline that sits behind it. The trick is to get so wine at the club to disclose that number. If I've racked I a massive phone bill (around 60 calls to the number that kept saying it was unavailable) I shall be pursuing them for some money back. I don't want to be a cock about it but they should have had a message that the number would not be in operation and not s please try later message.

There is an alternative 0116 number but directs you to the reception and they refuse to transfer you to the TO.

It's irrelevant whether people could work that out for themselves and whether the website is under their control, it all falls under the LCFC banner.

People are getting very frustrated with the whole process. A quick message on the website, twitter etc to let the fans know the club is aware of the issues, that the website is out of their control and to assure everyone that they are working hard to resolve the issues would have calmed a lot of people down and reduce the anger that a lot of fans were experiencing.

They are quick to post articles about 'the race for tickets', that totally ignore all the issues. Even if it was just a paragraph at the end of that article, at least it would keep everyone up to date.

Calmed people down lol

Again, people need to start using their own brain and not be wet nursed constantly.

Why can't I look at available seats for watford?????

Why cant I even try and look at the tickets on the website?

I've already got mine but just wanted to see how many were left.

Doing my pissing head in!! Shit

Archived