Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Guest MattP

My mate is claiming the ticket he has purchased was showing up as available an hour back.

Could be chaos come Thursday lol

Bout 5 years ago I bought some tickets over the website. Got the error message 2 times - so reordered after no email confirmation. Turned up on the day, collected my tickets out that mini-van thing and had 6 tickets when I only wanted 2. I'd have thought they'd have fixed this by now (and they probably have) but after this shambles you never know.

They refunded me no problem, but if the website did crash it might be worth checking your bank account just in case - save you having to queue up on the day for a refund with people who want a ticket..

Ahhh where was this when I was trying to move my season ticket seat! Now I'm just going to have to hope that the seat I want doesn't get taken over night and I can get onto them tomorrow to switch!

Finally managed to buy 4 tickets late last night trouble free,hope the traffic is kind as I have a 170 mile trip to cover in 3.5 hours. COYB.

Tickets no longer showing as available online guess they are now sold out,as I bought mine last night at 23:00hrs that was close.

I would imagine that as ST Holders had until yesterday to reserve their seats, they are working out who has not reserved seats and making the rest available for general sale? I'd be really surprised if it was sold out already.

Yessssssssss swaped me tickets to j3 row hh anyone now if they stand this far forward??

Yes they do stand here, We're in J3 row JJ - right behind you then, behave yourself!! No standing, singing or inappropriate behaviour please.

Archived