Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

There is a queue for tickets going around the stadium, and lots of people on line trying to get tickets.

I wonder where all these day trippers were when we had little or nothing to play for?

I suppose they are the same fair weather fluckers that will be taking up all the spare seats if we get promoted.

I can't go anyway Im just wondering as I find it a problem getting tickets online just for low demand games so if I can use my iphone for in the future it would help although hopefully by next season they might actually design something that works

Guest parky0607

There is a queue for tickets going around the stadium, and lots of people on line trying to get tickets.

I wonder where all these day trippers were when we had little or nothing to play for?

I suppose they are the same fair weather fluckers that will be taking up all the spare seats if we get promoted.

A) Would you rather have a standard 20-25,000 attendance for this match?

B) Its likely that the more committed ones are the ones who are clogging up the ticket office anyway, as the non-hardcore would casually rock up this afternoon / wont be bothered to wait

Archived