Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

anyone else getting 'please try again later or try a different card' ???!!

i had that last night but it actually had gone through... only new because it was in my purchase hisotry.. 

My transaction seemed to fail first time round, so I kept trying and eventually got 2 tickets and a confirmation e-mail. Turns out the first transaction worked and I now have 2 unwanted tickets - reckon I'll be able to get them refunded? 

My transaction seemed to fail first time round, so I kept trying and eventually got 2 tickets and a confirmation e-mail. Turns out the first transaction worked and I now have 2 unwanted tickets - reckon I'll be able to get them refunded? 

You should be fine, just contact them asap (easier said than done probably).

Best way to get through on the phone is to send an arsey email to Fan zone and Jim rang me back within 30 seconds.

He's a really nice bloke and very helpful and sorted my ticket straightaway.

One of the good ones at the club.

Just got through on the phone to check re my purchase on Sunday morning where I was confident the online system had worked ,after a fashion, and despite no email and no options to print etc at the time I bought the ticket (this is my season ticket seat) I have been told by the guy on the phone that IT IS loaded on my season ticket card.

Best way to get through on the phone is to send an arsey email to Fan zone and Jim rang me back within 30 seconds.

He's a really nice bloke and very helpful and sorted my ticket straightaway.

One of the good ones at the club.

thats how I managed to get parking for the game sorted. 

have to agree with you there....really nice bloke, if only all the people I've had to deal with at the club were as helpful as him

From Jim following my complaint.

The website is the product of the Football League Interactive and not something the Club has done.

The FLi are working extremely hard trying to resolve the issues the website has but it is slow going(if you will pardon the pun).

The website is the product of the Football League Interactive and not something the Club has done.

The FLi are working extremely hard trying to resolve the issues the website has but it is slow going(if you will pardon the pun).

Ok, but why not come out and say that on Sunday? The clubs silence over this whole fiasco makes it even worse.

Ok, but why not come out and say that on Sunday? The clubs silence over this whole fiasco makes it even worse.

Because rather than emailing fanzone, everyone has been doing their moaning on here and twitter.

He's funny too...this guy sounds great!

Because rather than emailing fanzone, everyone has been doing their moaning on here and twitter.

Then again, I suppose the club does take Foxestalk and Twitter feeds seriously. At least in this matter.

As has been stated a few times, they do check with this forum sporadically, don't they?

Jesus it's like a bunch of moaning old women on here!

Then again, I suppose the club does take Foxestalk and Twitter feeds seriously. At least in this matter.

As has been stated a few times, they do check with this forum sporadically, don't they?

And if they had, what would releasing the statement have solved... whingers gonna whinge.

Oh the joys of online reservation for your prized ticket !

Mine started Sunday -  season ticket holder, with 3 seat against my account..

Logged in  (great !)  quick seats?  yes there they were all 3 ready to purchase,

tick tick tick  (add to basket)   only 2 in basket !

quick seats (1 there to add)  add to basket !! 

only 2 in basket and so this continued everytime i went back to it, thinking that something must of been blocking the

3rd seat for some reason,    woke at around 2am Monday,  thinking of ill log on no one will be online at that ungodly hour,

3 there to resereve !!    only 2 will add to basket!

Decided to call first thing on Monday  8.59  i dialled  number 63 in queue !!

1 hour 10 minutes later  down to number 2 in queue (get in!!)

Your through to the Leicester City Ticket office, due to a high volume of callers please ring back !!

the system cut me off !!

Back to online  -  no will still only add 2 to basket,

2.50 pm tried calling again,  queue number 63,  57 minutes later down to queue number 2, a small amount of sweat was starting to appear on my brow,

and i sit waiting for the music to stop and to be disconected !!   a voice !! woo hoo...  tickets reserved and 1 extra for an adult,

''can you send that one to my email to e-print as i dont live near the stadium''     LCFC   ''oh  let me check as e-printing not been working''

Yes Madam no problem...     

Just checked email and the wrong sodding ticket prompted for printing !!  (my season ticket seat??)  NOt the extra Adult one !!

You just cant make it up !!

So ive printed it off and then emailed em, asking them to send correct e-print ticket !!

response is''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thank you for your email.       I think the words Bollo**s comes to mind......

Due to the high volume of calls being received at present and all available staff being on the phone lines, unfortunately, this email address is not being monitored.

The Sales Centre and Fanstore are open from 9am to 8pm Tuesday and Wednesday. The telephone number is 0844 815 5000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0844 815 5000 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting, option 1. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.lcfcdirect.com.

**TICKETS FOR THE AWAY LEG ARE NOW SOLD OUT**

***PLEASE NOTE ANY SEASON TICKET HOLDERS THAT ARE PURCHASING TICKETS IN THEIR OWN SEATS, THIS WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO YOUR SEASON CARDS.

ANYONE WHO IS RELOCATING OR PURCHASING A MATCH TICKET WILL BE EMAILED AN E-TICKET WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO PRINT AT HOME***

**SEASONAL PARKING TICKETS ARE NOT VALID AND MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE**

***IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR E-TICKET, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WILL BE RE-SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL WITHIN THE NEXT 36 HOURS***

****2013/14 SEASON TICKETS NOW ON SALE. ALL CURRENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS SEATS RESERVED UNTIL MAY 17TH****

Kind regards

Sales Centre Team

I emailed fanzone and I know several others have. Also, people have been reporting the issues when getting through on the phone or getting into the ticket office.

Besides, it should only take one report of the website being screwed for the club to investigate it, see the issue and then contact the fans to apologies and offer advice. I don't see why hundreds or thousands of fans need to email fanzone before they can communicate with all the fans having issues.

Been down to the ground, queue went round to the family stand P2 turnstiles, so nowhere near as bad as the last two days.

Seven people on, and took me about 40-45 minutes.

I emailed fanzone and I know several others have. Also, people have been reporting the issues when getting through on the phone or getting into the ticket office.

Besides, it should only take one report of the website being screwed for the club to investigate it, see the issue and then contact the fans to apologies and offer advice. I don't see why hundreds or thousands of fans need to email fanzone before they can communicate with all the fans having issues.

And what advice do you think they would have offered? Either keep trying, or come down in person or phone up if you are having problems. Which I'm sure people can work out for themselves.

If the website is out of the clubs control then there could have been bugger all they could do about it until today. Most of the country has just had three days off.

If people thought this was going to run smoothly then they must have been kidding themselves. Massive demand over a short period will throw any website into meltdown. Anyone trying to buy tickets for a big concert on sites like ticketmaster will have the same problems... and I'd wager their system is a damn site better than the leagues.

And what advice do you think they would have offered? Either keep trying, or come down in person or phone up if you are having problems. Which I'm sure people can work out for themselves.

If the website is out of the clubs control then there could have been bugger all they could do about it until today. Most of the country has just had three days off.

If people thought this was going to run smoothly then they must have been kidding themselves. Massive demand over a short period will throw any website into meltdown. Anyone trying to buy tickets for a big concert on sites like ticketmaster will have the same problems... and I'd wager their system is a damn site better than the leagues.

It's irrelevant whether people could work that out for themselves and whether the website is under their control, it all falls under the LCFC banner.

People are getting very frustrated with the whole process. A quick message on the website, twitter etc to let the fans know the club is aware of the issues, that the website is out of their control and to assure everyone that they are working hard to resolve the issues would have calmed a lot of people down and reduce the anger that a lot of fans were experiencing.

They are quick to post articles about 'the race for tickets', that totally ignore all the issues. Even if it was just a paragraph at the end of that article, at least it would keep everyone up to date.

Archived