Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goddard

Late kick off now

I can't remember the last time i felt so disappointed with coverage of a game of its magnitude! With the amount riding on it, you'd have thought the editors would have made a big deal out of it...i mean. Not won at the City Ground for 30+ years, we needed Bolton to not win AT HOME, we needed to beat Forest and in the 92nd minute, our young french star gets put through by our ex-manchester united trialist, passes to our January signing who is a little out of form. Then our french star tucks it away sending our 2000 fans into absolute oblivion...and CRYSTAL ****ING PALACE, GET MORE COVERAGE FOR RELEGATING ****ING PETERBOROUGH?! **** offffffffff.

I can't remember the last time i felt so disappointed with coverage of a game of its magnitude! With the amount riding on it, you'd have thought the editors would have made a big deal out of it...i mean. Not won at the City Ground for 30+ years, we needed Bolton to not win AT HOME, we needed to beat Forest and in the 92nd minute, our young french star gets put through by our ex-manchester united trialist, passes to our January signing who is a little out of form. Then our french star tucks it away sending our 2000 fans into absolute oblivion...and CRYSTAL ****ING PALACE, GET MORE COVERAGE FOR RELEGATING ****ING PETERBOROUGH?! **** offffffffff.

If it was Forest who won in added time they would literally have someone bumming Billie Davies. 

Saw them yesterday. I guess i'm wanting in depth video's of our fans going mental when we scored, as well as the bench and staff running over after we knew we'd done it.

Shows it a bit more like that on foxesplayer, with 7 minute highlights.

Shows it a bit more like that on foxesplayer, with 7 minute highlights.

Doesn't show much more than the Sky Highlights, just shows a replay of every highlight.

Archived