Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PAPERSTORM FOR WATFORD

Guest Foxin_mad

However don't tear up the daily mail and throw it, don't want any bull shit on our turf!

Don't tear up the lefty Guardian for the same reason full of left wing tripe. They even try to big up Ed Militwat.

It would be much better if the club put those paper clapper things in the seats again, but it's too short notice I guess.

p.s. I dont want the contents of someone's office shredder thrown over me!

Good idea! Give everyone clappers so then it’s something to tear up and use as the confetti!.......would also send a message. God their awful.

A few inflatables always looks good too. Might bring my left over inflatable sheep from the derby game just for sh*ts and giggles.

WYS

You had me at revision guides.

Is it an inappropriate time to bring the

SPOIL SPORTS

SATURDAY 3PM

#AMF

banner i've been thinking of making?

(SPOIL SPORTS in the style of the Sky Sports logo obviously)

The irony is that if we make the prem, we'll probably end up with more Saturday 3PMs, since Sky wont care about us any more! :P

i think the guy who said he was making a banner was on a wind up.

surely he isn't serious?

i understand all this AMF stuff but its a play off on a thursday night what do you want?

To be fair I wasn't exactly on a wind-up, but yeah I did ask if it would be an inappropriate time to do it seeing as play-offs are always away from Saturday 3pm and on TV.

Come on people, bring whatever you can newspapers,toilet roll, revision guides, logbooks, death certificates ransack your houses for paper and through it all at kick off and add to an already buzzing atmospher.

Bring balloons and banners/flags/scarves whatever you can to make a crazy atmosphere to make the KP a really daunting place for Watford, whip yourself into a frenzy with a siege mentality!

Spread the word to friends and on Facebook and Twitter

COME ON LEICESTER !!!!!!

I hope you are going to clean the mess up afterwards.  :unsure:

I hope you are going to clean the mess up afterwards.  :unsure:

eeyore_new.png

Come on mate, I know you're a bit upset that we've actually struggled over the line but there's a small chance we could actually be promoted now. Get in the spirit!

Archived