Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PAPERSTORM FOR WATFORD

Come on people, bring whatever you can newspapers,toilet roll, revision guides, logbooks, death certificates ransack your houses for paper and through it all at kick off and add to an already buzzing atmospher.

Bring balloons and banners/flags/scarves whatever you can to make a crazy atmosphere to make the KP a really daunting place for Watford, whip yourself into a frenzy with a siege mentality!

Spread the word to friends and on Facebook and Twitter

COME ON LEICESTER !!!!!!

We can make it VERY loud as we have heard in the last couple of games. IMO things like this which involves everybody at the start means those who are not the most confident and don't usually sing also get going.

#paperstorm

Totally agree and I will get involved again, mind you I have to say, after the last time it was asked for on here I was a little disappointed as very few around me joined in.

The main thing is to keep singing/chanting/getting behind the team for the whole game come what may.

Come on City!!!

However don't tear up the daily mail and throw it, don't want any bull shit on our turf!

Tear up irrelevant stuff like passports and land deeds instead

It would be much better if the club put those paper clapper things in the seats again, but it's too short notice I guess.

p.s. I dont want the contents of someone's office shredder thrown over me!

Is it an inappropriate time to bring the

SPOIL SPORTS

SATURDAY 3PM

#AMF

banner i've been thinking of making?

(SPOIL SPORTS in the style of the Sky Sports logo obviously)

BRING IT, WOULD BE CLASS

Is it an inappropriate time to bring the

SPOIL SPORTS

SATURDAY 3PM

#AMF

banner i've been thinking of making?

(SPOIL SPORTS in the style of the Sky Sports logo obviously)

Get some one to watch it on t.v, and then stick it over the window of their mini studio when they start waffling.

Archived