Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheMan

Another example of SkySport's expert punditry...

How about the classic 'Leicester are such a threat from corners' remark, which when watching the highlights was repeated on 2 occasions

Nearly choked on my pint when I heard that, I know Sky don't give a fook for anything other than the Sky4, but that is incompetence of governmental proportions...... lol

Beagrie is marginally better than Garry Birtles. I remember him commentating on a Newcastle v City match (when that knob Nile Ranger was playing) and you wouldn't have known there was a blue-shirted player on the park if you had only been listening and not watching.

This just about sums up his punditry: http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Garry-Birtles-scoring-early-goal-propel/story-18867832-detail/story.html#axzz2SuVDbE33 From memory, Forest scored in three minutes, didn't they?

Beagrie, Goodman, Alan Parry are all clueless. absolute ****** of the highest order,

Simon Jones (i think thats his name? ex blue peter) is a twunt aswell. the only decent thing Sky have is the TALENT. Millie Clode, Hayley McQueen, Georgie Thompson, Natalie Sawyer, Kisrty Gallagher

And Clare and Alex and Charlotte and Rachel. :unsure:

How about the classic 'Leicester are such a threat from corners' remark, which when watching the highlights was repeated on 2 occasions

lol - ****ing hell, we haven't been since Muzzy left, a decade on and people still haven't moved on from our old set piece quality?

Regardless of the useless drivel he spouts, the thing which gets me about Don Goodman is he just looks and sounds like a c*nt.

Don_Goodman.jpg

He always used to score against us too, the bastard.

Archived